Past #14: Trent Dumont - delisted end '21 - 113 NM games/26 NM goals - 2019 NM VCapt - thanks Froggy

Remove this Banner Ad

I was screaming at the TV, "Get around him" "EVERYONE, GET AROUND HIM!!!!!"
Remember when we beat Port last year. And Dal goaled and was embracing Boomer and sundry? I knew then hed become a Roo.

Watching Waite there amongst it I feel like he belongs now too. Smiles all round in my household.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That goal he set up - he ran like he had a night's worth of taxi takings in his hand.
Indeed. Collecting Wright's epic handball, evading his Geelong predators, then galloping to collect whoever kicked it to him (I can't tell with the long-distance camera) and just barely handballing it forward for Wolfmother. That is pure effort.

edit: Oh, Waite. Of course. Did his opponent just give up or something? ...

edit: All the fellas getting around him ("GET AROUND HIM!") was really heartwarming.

Last edited:
The perfect debut. Was sold a hospitalish handball from wright in the last but made it look good and continued on to set up Brown for a very crucial goal.
Yes, that handball from Sammy with the game in the balance deserves its own thread. Sammy was very good yesterday, but gee, handballs like that have killed us for a few years now. How do you eliminate brain fades? How many games does it take? But on this occasion a first gamer with his first touch has saved Sammy's arse.

Lukey Mac, Sugar, Benny Brown along with this bloke leave me content our 'deer in the headlights' phases won't be such an issue in the future.

Tres happy.

369576-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back