Past #14: Trent Dumont - delisted end '21 - 113 NM games/26 NM goals - 2019 NM VCapt - thanks Froggy

Remove this Banner Ad

@MattPalfFP: Trent Dumont banging on the door with a weekend score of 147. He's now averaging 127 over his last 3. @UltimateFootyAu

Read this on Twitter today and thought it was pretty good from the youngster. Even though it's prolly for the fantasy footy thread I thought I'd put it in here anyway.

Give him a full game please.

Surely he's a direct swap for Ziebell this week? Bastinac has had too many chances imo. Also, if Brown fails to get up due to injury id love to see Majak get another go

What does he Have to do to get a full game? Clearly the bloke is an absolute jet and has impressed from the outset! Surely he is more deserving of a run than some of the plodders we have running around the park at the moment.
As the great INXS front man once sang "mystify.. mystify me.."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Dumont staked his claim for a call-up with a strong performance.

“We are still trying to get him that time as a mid-forward coming up to the stoppages to work on that part of his game,” Dyer said.

“He did that really well. He was causing havoc, tackling and spinning forward after that.

“When they lost control inside they just had to get him back in and he was huge. He had nine clearances and really got his hands dirty and won the ball.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back