Past #14: Trent Dumont - delisted end '21 - 113 NM games/26 NM goals - 2019 NM VCapt - thanks Froggy

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon he is a much better runner than Cunners but not as creative in close. But **** me is he solid. Might be hard to leave out as the season progresses.

not as strong overhead as conners either…better kick though.

the biggest thing that surprised me is his tackling he was criticised for it in his junior days but he seemed to lay to some solid ones in the games i witnessed last year.

not as strong overhead as conners either…better kick though.

the biggest thing that surprised me is his tackling he was criticised for it in his junior days but he seemed to lay to some solid ones in the games i witnessed last year.
Good stuff.

I'm keen to see a bit more of him. Unfortunately I have not been able to get to an NB game at all so I can only rely on what the club provides and the training sessions I get to. He looks to have slimmed up a bit and runs really really well now, although I don't think that was a problem before. A natural.

That's what I thought from the NMFC video. Looks like a low centre of gravity and very thick legs. I can't imagine he's a speed machine.

Yeah will never be a speed machine, but has a happy knack of knowing where to be.

17 VFL games last season, 440 odd disposals 80 odd marks. 130 odd hand ball receives.

I shot my mouth off saying Tarrant will be the one to watch this year, this guy could be a close second, awesome looking footballer. IMO.

Really hope nothing comes of the charges and its the kick up his arse that sets him on a path to dedicating himself to becoming a top footballer.

Appears to have all the talent in the world and could be anything if he sets his mind to it.

Hoping he rips the practice matches to shreds and gets himself a debut in Round 1.
Cunnington, Swallow, Wells, Dal Santo, Gibson, Ziebell, Harvey, Higgins and one of Atley, McDonald and Bastinac.

Froggy's gonna have to really bloody earn it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanted to say wait until he played a game ... but Luke debuted off the bat so I sound like an a-hole.

He's gonna have to wait for the inevitable Ziebell suspension.

Barring injury, he'll be playing in Adelaide in round 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back