NFL (15/16) Super Bowl 50: Denver Broncos vs Carolina Panthers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Making today about you even when its not, living up to blacky's wise words WAM, well done. :thumbsu:
I won a lot of money of Viva La Vida first HT song :thumbsu:

Disappointing that the highlight of my day was the fans in he stadium booing Brady at SB MVP intro pre game. How good was that? :D
The only thing that would have made it better for me would be if Brady gave the crowd these ones:

brock_original_crop_north.jpg

Hope you're enjoying this GG.exe
I want to remind you, Broncos fans, and in particular, Las Vegas Raider fans (GG.exe , manureid) that:

If we win it all this year, as well as win the division, we will have locked up the greatest team in AFC West

- equal most SB wins
- most SB appearances
- equal most division titles
- most all-time wins
- highest all-time win percentage
- least all-time losses

and will only be 1-2 playoff wins under the Raiders

We would have dominated the San City Raiders scum

The Broncos now rule the West baby!!!

I don't get this crap about most boring super bowl in years. Who cares how you win them?
No one is ever going to give a crap about how the game unfolded in 10 years time. The record books say three championships and that's all that counts.
Yeah, when a team is driving for the win with 3 mins left, I don't call it boring. The only people who consider today a boring game are casuals who want to see lots of passing and lots of TDs. They don't understand the game, were expecting a blowout, and can't feel the tension in a defensive battle. Today was brilliant. Defenses causing havoc - last man standing stuff.

Understand what you're saying but it wasn't really like that on draft day. Carolina needed a QB and we needed defense. Actually I had a look back at the 2011 draft grades this week and the incredible thing is there was a lot of criticism for both picks at the time. Many said Newton was no Blaine Gabbert, and Von Miller was not as good as Marcell Dareus and/or Patrick Peterson. Both players took about five minutes to prove everyone wrong.
Many would say he is still not

I don't get this crap about most boring super bowl in years. Who cares how you win them?
No one is ever going to give a crap about how the game unfolded in 10 years time. The record books say three championships and that's all that counts.
Even I was saying to my mate that this was the closest to the Freo/Hawf GF for an American football game can get. Starburns_ and another poster said the same a lot earlier in the thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some goose called Shane McGinness was reporting on SEN from the game. Said it was boring until the 4th quarter until Peyton Manning finally fired up and led his team to victory. And this guy got to take up a seat in the stadium
He probably asked someone when Jarryd Hayne was getting a run

Yeah, when a team is driving for the win with 3 mins left, I don't call it boring. The only people who consider today a boring game are casuals who want to see lots of passing and lots of TDs. They don't understand the game, were expecting a blowout, and can't feel the tension in a defensive battle. Today was brilliant. Defenses causing havoc - last man standing stuff.

A close game isn't necessarily a good game though, this game was error-riddled, and you can't put it all down to the brilliant defense from the Broncos. It was very scrappy at times, but not in a good way.

That's where the Freo/Hawthorn GF comparison is apt, that game was decided by 14 points and was reasonably close all day, but it was a horrific spectacle. A close game in many cases is a good game and will keep you watching until the end, but it's not a given. This was not a good game, the AFC Championship game on the other hand...

Some goose called Shane McGinness was reporting on SEN from the game. Said it was boring until the 4th quarter until Peyton Manning finally fired up and led his team to victory. And this guy got to take up a seat in the stadium

Lulz, that junktime 2-point conversion really won the game. :drunk:

The guy is a real try hard wannabe.

The crowd seemed quite dull, but that seemed to be more of a broadcasting issues imo

Yeah CBS seemed to have audio problems right through, think some were complaining they could hear producer counting down in background. Also had problems with some of their replays...what a hack network.

Back