NFL (15/16) Super Bowl 50: Denver Broncos vs Carolina Panthers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is this Frank Clark bloke? Why have i never heard of him before yesterday? Is he Seattle's version of our Marcus Ball?

Practice squad member who talks smack but contributes sweet fa?

Felt sorry for Cam copping all the flak for the loss, when in reality the Denver defence played sensational and won them the game. His attitude may be what some people view 'poor'but I can't understand why post game analysis is most times on the negative side rather than the positive side.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the anger directed at Cam is because Denver winning made all those who picked Carolina feel stupid and they're looking for someone to blame.
You are spot on mate :thumbsu:

Denver will never get the credit they deserve because they weren't meant to win

It will always be because Carolina choked under pressure, even though Denver played the game exactly the way they wanted to and have all year

Who is this Frank Clark bloke? Why have i never heard of him before yesterday? Is he Seattle's version of our Marcus Ball?

Practice squad member who talks smack but contributes sweet fa?
He's the woman beater that Seattle drafted last year.

Russel Wilson came a long way as a QB this year, can't stand his religious babble in relation to football but I do love watching him play.
After the bye he just exploded.
Pre-bye: 234 ATT, 161 COMP, 68.8%, 1,878yds, 9 TDs, 6 INTs. Only one mutliple TD game and 2 games with a passer rating >100 (Rams, Packers, Bears, Lions, Bengals, Panthers, 49ers, Cowboys) Seahawks went 4-4.

Post-bye: 249 ATT, 168 COMP, 67.4%, 2,146yds, 25 TDs, 2 INTs. Only one game with one TD and 6 games with a passer rating >100 (Cardinals. 49ers, Steelers, Vikings, Ravens, Browns, Rams, Cardinals) Seahawks went 6-2.

After the bye he just exploded.
Pre-bye: 234 ATT, 161 COMP, 68.8%, 1,878yds, 9 TDs, 6 INTs. Only one mutliple TD game and 2 games with a passer rating >100 (Rams, Packers, Bears, Lions, Bengals, Panthers, 49ers, Cowboys) Seahawks went 4-4.

Post-bye: 249 ATT, 168 COMP, 67.4%, 2,146yds, 25 TDs, 2 INTs. Only one game with one TD and 6 games with a passer rating >100 (Cardinals. 49ers, Steelers, Vikings, Ravens, Browns, Rams, Cardinals) Seahawks went 6-2.

Killed it this year. The final stretch without Lynch and Graham as well.

Killed it this year. The final stretch without Lynch and Graham as well.

That is what allowed him to excel. Once Lynch and Rawls were gone he was forced to go through the air more and no Graham allowed Baldwin, Kearse and Locket to be targeted more. Before Graham got injured, too much time was allocated to trying to get him into the game. It did also help that the o-line started to hold up and give him time in the pocket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Felt sorry for Cam copping all the flak for the loss, when in reality the Denver defence played sensational and won them the game. His attitude may be what some people view 'poor'but I can't understand why post game analysis is most times on the negative side rather than the positive side.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the anger directed at Cam is because Denver winning made all those who picked Carolina feel stupid and they're looking for someone to blame.

Glad someone sees it. Rampant defence is magnificent, especially in the modern game. Getting a bit tired of casuals at work saying congrats followed by "boring game though". I was a wreck until the final fumble.

TJ Ward comments...

“We didn’t want the happy, fun-spirited, dabbing, dancing Cam. No, we wanted the sulking, upset, talking to my linemen, running backs, I don’t know what’s going on Cam Newton. And that’s what we got.”

TJ Ward comments...
yt1kp.jpg

Glad someone sees it. Rampant defence is magnificent, especially in the modern game. Getting a bit tired of casuals at work saying congrats followed by "boring game though". I was a wreck until the final fumble.

Those unappreciative b@stards deserve one of these comebacks..

tumblr_ng9l7eYwgn1rfd7lko1_400.gif

Why hasnt someone created a Manning/Kony Ealy meme yet?

Manning photo with: "If you think i should retire, sack me 3 times and intercept one of my passes"

4844553_panthers-need-kony-ealy-to-take-big-leap_70adaa2e_m.jpg

"Putting all time greats out of their misery" #likeaboss

Last edited:
Why hasnt someone created a Manning/Kony Ealy meme yet?

Manning photo with: "If you think i should retire, sack me 3 times and intercept one of my passes"

4844553_panthers-need-kony-ealy-to-take-big-leap_70adaa2e_m.jpg

"Putting all time greats out of their misery" #likeaboss
Because Manning never said anything like that, unlike Cam.

They kind of did as a collective by saying "They haven't seen us yet, they haven't played us." (Paraphrasing during Superbowl Panther Week)

But if a meme makes you laugh, smile or cry it's done it's job.

Back