Review #15: Chris Knights - Retired and done his knee again :(

Remove this Banner Ad

so you're comparing kids who have played under 10 games to a 10 plus season player.You still have missed my first point.Dan Frawley at best you are.
lmao
Just basing it off what YOU said
By the way I reckon CEllis Mcbean Short Menadue Madonna could all kick 7.5 in six games over three years with the right development

Please tell me how am I trolling.
Once someone makes a personal comment based on no substance then they're in the thread derailing basket as they have no actual evidence to support their point
You are now one step away of being on my ignore list as you really Haven't yet stimulated me with any extra or different RFC knowledge
I will be giving you one more chance bc at least you're not abusive and you're a tiger
Cheers mate and all good from this end

Once someone makes a personal comment based on no substance then they're in the thread derailing basket as they have no actual evidence to support their point
You are now one step away of being on my ignore list as you really Haven't yet stimulated me with any extra or different RFC knowledge
I will be giving you one more chance bc at least you're not abusive and you're a tiger
Cheers mate and all good from this end
Its a joke. Gettit? A joke. his is an internet forum, dont take it so seriously. You were being wayy too aggressive in your dislike of Knights so I made a joke about how he did something to you personal to make you hate him. Same as people always go on when x player isnt dropped that player must have photos of Dimma or something like that. Lighten up. This is the internet. If you get pissy over that joke, then your going to be in for some bad times if you keep going on forums and comment sections.

Also you haven't "stimulated me with any extra or different RFC knowledge", so I guess were even.

Understand we can't hang onto every injury prone player but tbh we have sfa in that department and probably Axel and Knights deserve another shot.

*as a rookie.
He is way to injury prone to keep on the main list.
A young kid should take his spot in 2016.
If he can keep fit and play well he can work his way back onto the main list.
Makes no difference, if he gets injured then he goes on the LTI and a rookie takes his place anyway. Get the same result just by giving him a 1 year contract extension.

It makes a difference to the salary cap. Unless he accepts a really low salary for next year but I doubt it.
That is purely a contract decision, being on the rookie list won't make much difference. I'm sure we will offer him a reduced contract, but it won't be the base rookie salary of 54k per year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is purely a contract decision, being on the rookie list won't make much difference. I'm sure we will offer him a reduced contract, but it won't be the base rookie salary of 54k per year.
Why not ???

Thats all he is worth to us with all the injuries he has had, 7 games in 2 years and collected $500k - He has done well considering

Could be very important in the second half of the year.. you cannot question his quality and the class he adds to the team.. just replace Gordon or Lambert with Knights and instantly we are a better side.. really hope his body holds up but won't hold my breath..

Could be very important in the second half of the year.. you cannot question his quality and the class he adds to the team.. just replace Gordon or Lambert with Knights and instantly we are a better side.. really hope his body holds up but won't hold my breath..
Our team is always better when he plays for the first 15 mins. Then we play a man down for the rest of the game. :p

Or we could just play him instead of Newman and we are infront by 15 minutes
Make Newman sub since he only contributes for the last 15 minutes
We'll win the Grand Final

I was thinking the same when I heard he killed it in first game back. Pray to the footy gods he can stay on the park and he could literally be the difference in a tight game come finals time.

History says he is a long shot to stay fit, but surely he and us for that matter are due for a bit of luck.

Ellis is 3.1 in 6 games. McBean is 0.1 in 2 games. Menadue is 1.2 in 5 games. Madonna is 1.1 in 9 games. Shorts kicked 6 goals in 9 VFL games.
Sorry bud, McBean is the only natural goal kicker in that list and hes a tall. Knights output would be far superior to them all.

Madonna played exclusively at HB in his 9 games. He is a natural goal kicker, kicked the most in 2012 national champs and kicks a couple every week at vfl.

But I'd be happy for Knights to play at hf in afl before madonna

I was thinking the same when I heard he killed it in first game back. Pray to the footy gods he can stay on the park and he could literally be the difference in a tight game come finals time.

History says he is a long shot to stay fit, but surely he and us for that matter are due for a bit of luck.
This bloke is an A grade , top liner who in a quarter and a bit of footy v the Lions showed us just how good he can still be . Could be a massive X factor going into Sept. and should be given every opportunity .

Think Stewy Dew .

This bloke is an A grade , top liner who in a quarter and a bit of footy v the Lions showed us just how good he can still be . Could be a massive X factor going into Sept. and should be given every opportunity .

Think Stewy Dew .

Agree.

I swear I have crossed every finger so he can stay injury free.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back