Delisted #15: Courtenay Dempsey - Delisted - 28/10

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think he'll go likes being at Essendon and is a fan of Hird.

Depends on were club sits. List is currently being tested- players getting games for careers ect. I am interested in the new approach to his role in the team though. 4 goals in the VFL, hopefully we can see it in action.

I can see him staying, I don't know how much we would get for him if anything if he left. He doesn't want to leave obviously. But seeing stuff like this proves to me he loves his club.

Depends on were club sits. List is currently being tested- players getting games for careers ect. I am interested in the new approach to his role in the team though. 4 goals in the VFL, hopefully we can see it in action.

I can see him staying, I don't know how much we would get for him if anything if he left. He doesn't want to leave obviously. But seeing stuff like this proves to me he loves his club.

Would be great if he can resurrect his career as a fwd.

Sure likes his tea towels..
Racist

056-Yassa-Arrafat.jpg

Another 3 goals in the VFL today. With the way our senior team is going it wouldn't surprise me if he returns next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stamped his own papers good and proper today, may as well stick to tweeting delusional fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back