Retired #16: Tayte Pears - Has announced his retirement - 8/9

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Tayte still injured anyone? Would be great if the poor guy could get a prolonged run without injury I reckon he could still be OK...
Wasn't training in the modified group when I was at Tullamarine six days ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So its likely hes not injured any more and training with the main group??
He was playing in the main scratch match. There were seven not playing that I could see- Fletcher who was coaching, Fantasia who was umpiring the scratch match, and then Carlisle, Myers, Browne, Aylett and Dempsey who were in the modified group and either running laps or doing light work on the other oval.

Great thanks for the update Doss, hopefully Tayte has a big year this year ;)
He's had a horrible run, but when he last played in 2013 i thought he looked okay. He moved well, got his hands on the ball, but was poor/average one on one. He's what 24/25? I hope he trumps Steiny and Gwilt this year and gets a decent run in the team. I think he has earned it.
It's not over for him (or ASADA) until the fatprick sings after all!

He was playing in the main scratch match. There were seven not playing that I could see- Fletcher who was coaching, Fantasia who was umpiring the scratch match, and then Carlisle, Myers, Browne, Aylett and Dempsey who were in the modified group and either running laps or doing light work on the other oval.
You know why Orazio was umpiring? Is he injured?

i reckon they should get all the players to take turns at umpirinng the scratch matches so they learn where the umpires would be positioned so as best to get free kicks from the bastards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back