Past #17: Nathan Grima - married on 18/12/15 - will be on The Bounce on FoxFooty in 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Lidge

Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts RIP
Feb 28, 2003
Qantas Club Lounge
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Washington Generals
NathanGrima_lrg.jpg

Fast Facts
Jumper Number: 18
Height: 193cm
Weight: 94kg
DOB: 5/08/1985
Recruited From: Central Districts
Career Matches: 0
Career Goals: 0

About
Former Tasmanian who crossed to the SANFL and played in a premiership with Central Districts in 2007. Mobile defender who is strong in the air and has good endurance.

Just read in the paper he has done his acl and will be out for the season .

Bad news for nathan .:(

Ease up. We've all seen your thread. You are a wonderous newsbreaker wasted on Bigfooty. We get it.

Wasn't my "scoop" actually - sad to say beedee got one right. I was just able to add the name.

How did you get the yellow card?

Any truth to the rumour that "Grima" is italian for "Injury"

Wasn't my "scoop" actually - sad to say beedee got one right. I was just able to add the name.

I thought this :rolleyes: was uncalled for.

How did you get the yellow card?

I didn't know I had one.

I called some bloke a 'fool' on the Politics board. I think I got a card because I was being too kind.

Roos rookie first ACL victim

By Jon Ralph
January 30, 2008
NORTH Melbourne rookie Nathan Grima has become the AFL's first cruciate ligament victim of the season after injuring a knee at training on Monday.
Grima, 22, a Tasmanian who played in a South Australian National Football League premiership with Central District last year, joined the club late last year.

The mobile defender's younger brother, Todd, is a former Geelong rookie, while another brother, Alex, was picked up in the rookie draft by Hawthorn last year.

Scans have been delayed, but Kangaroos football manager Donald McDonald said it was almost certain Grima had ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament.

"It's a big blow because we had high hopes for him this year," McDonald said.

"It's an ACL and it looks like he will be out for the season."
------------

At least it suggests he might be retained.

I thought this :rolleyes: was uncalled for.
QUOTE]

OK - fair point - and I just realised the thread had been moved. Apologies to HELLSBELLS!

If there was already a thread i wouldn't of written this one im not a dill .

Some people on this board are to quick with the boots no wonder there is the same group on here everyday no one else wants to come on and write anything in case some of you experts ( i use this term loosely ) jump on them .

Some people on this board are to quick with the boots no wonder there is the same group on here everyday no one else wants to come on and write anything in case some of you experts ( i use this term loosely ) jump on them .

I hardly stuck the boots in - just a sarcastic roll of the eyes. And I did apologise HELLSBELLS! Not sure what else you want?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No footy experts here mate. Tragics and addicts, yes.

Don't let this little skirmish deter you from posting, and I reckon it's fair to say while one regular flamed you, another defended you. That's the way it tends to work around here (self moderating). If someone steps over the line, more than likely someone will jump on them and demand they pull their head in.

No footy experts here mate. Tragics and addicts, yes.

Don't let this little skirmish deter you from posting, and I reckon it's fair to say while one regular flamed you, another defended you. That's the way it tends to work around here (self moderating). If someone steps over the line, more than likely someone will jump on them and demand they pull their head in.

I hardly jumped on him - just a bit of sarcasm - and I did apologise. I think I need a lie down and a bex.

I hardly jumped on him - just a bit of sarcasm - and I did apologise. I think I need a lie down and a bex.

I accept the apology but i must clarify i wasnt only pointing the finger at GK i have posted on here a few times and a couple of times i get smart arsed responses i have seen on here .

Some new poster ask a question and instantly be shot down for the ? being stupid WHO ****ING CARES ANSWER THE QUESTION people on here need to understand that not everyone knows all and everything about our club .

Have some friggin respect for people and have some patience for the ones who want to be involved and might not know as much as others .

Its getting on this board that makes you realise why we are short of members .

Half of the ones who are members are know it alls and think others know nothing .

Dont forget kids can get on here to and ask ?

I accept the apology but i must clarify i wasnt only pointing the finger at GK i have posted on here a few times and a couple of times i get smart arsed responses i have seen on here .

Some new poster ask a question and instantly be shot down for the ? being stupid WHO ****ING CARES ANSWER THE QUESTION people on here need to understand that not everyone knows all and everything about our club .

Have some friggin respect for people and have some patience for the ones who want to be involved and might not know as much as others .

Its getting on this board that makes you realise why we are short of members .

Half of the ones who are members are know it alls and think others know nothing .

Dont forget kids can get on here to and ask ?
You know it makes cents.
C U all at Trinity today at 2pm. I wonder if there will be more than 1 supporter there today. Oh thats right the club forgets to tell its people when it trains or has injuries like ACL's thanks Donald 2 days late Mate

You know it makes cents.
C U all at Trinity at 2pm. I wonder if there will be more than 1 supporter there today. Oh thats right the club forgets to tell its people when it trains or has injuries like ACL's thanks Donald 2 days late Mate

is this true? I'll be driving past there this arvo, may duck in for a squiz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back