Past #17: Nathan Grima - married on 18/12/15 - will be on The Bounce on FoxFooty in 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Not looking great for Patchy.
It shouldn't be in his hands, club should make the call now, we have a guy that is getting pole-axed almost every game he goes out, we should pull the trigger for the sake of his long-term health, also put him on a long-term health plan so we can monitor if he is developing signs of concussion related damage and be pro-active about getting him treatment.
Yep agree stick a fork in Adams, is finished also.

Get them both an off-field role at the club

Like many have said, was expecting this but that doesn't make it any less s**t. A big loss to the team, but the main thing now is that his surgery is successful and he gets himself right.

My little girl proudly has the no. 17 on her back (when Narni signed it last year, he told us she was the first non blood relative that he had seen wearing the 17) and she's going to be pretty disappointed. (FWIW, I've already started transitioning her to Froggy).

Going to miss Narni. One of the all time good blokes in footy. Did anyone else see he commented on the afl article about him on Facebook?

Going to miss Narni. One of the all time good blokes in footy. Did anyone else see he commented on the afl article about him on Facebook?
Screen_Shot_2015_07_08_at_12_58_47_PM.png

Was what we all expected, but sad to see him go, loved the club and a genuinely good and funny bloke to have at the club.
I'm gonna miss him. Well done Narni on a great career unfortunately cut down by injuries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should rewrite the father son rule so it should be 100 games or at least stayed loyal for 7 years with a club (which should easily have seen 100 games if not for injury). This guy and his kids deserve to be part of our club fabric. He'll be missed.

That's a damn shame!:cry: A brilliant clubman and great value around the club. Always a player that flew under the radar and I think thats how he liked it.
Had the pleasure of meeting the guy once and he was a very likeable bloke, one of the nicest guys you would ever meet.

All the best Narni!

Will be missed. Some great memories. Always thought if the club was to win a premiership in it's present form he would be fit and firing.

Would LOVE to see Nathan in the media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back