Past #17: Nathan Grima - married on 18/12/15 - will be on The Bounce on FoxFooty in 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for everything Narni, you played your guts out til your back broke for this club and we'll never forget it.

Upside is we might finally have someone in the media who loves the club and can remember the boys names.

The ultimate clubman!

Professional training who got some much out of a body that failed him!

Even though he is a Larrikan he always busted his backside to get the best out of himself! A fair few could take a leaf out of his book!

Thanks for the memories mate you are a genuine champion on and off the field.

As the name suggests, I was always a massive fan. The Grima/Thompson combination when they were both in their prime was brilliant, and it's so sad he never really got a break with injuries.
He is a great bloke and extremely funny, so I don't doubt the media would love to pick him up, he will be a popular personality for years to come if he chooses to pursue.
Good luck Narni, and thankyou for a great career at North Melbourne!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was obviously a long time coming but still such sad news. I really hope the back issues don't affect his life outside of football.

Will be interesting to see who wins the race to snatch him up in the media. Would be a vast improvement on just about every "special comments" commentator on both 7 and FoxFooty! Hopefully we will see/hear more of him on North games in particular, might bring a brighter note to our otherwise (thus far) dark year

His advice to his teammates during his retirement speech " just harden up a bit and take some care in why your here"
Well said Narni. Well said.
This was after he watched the boys last week in a pub with some north supporters and he heard what they were saying about the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back