18 A, Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotty by 96 over Vales. Bit of a turn around.

Yeah just wasn't our day yesterday, we had a full side only missing one player due to a broken colorbone and so did spotsood missing one player (I think Miles?)
Spottys midfield were just too strong number 1 and there captains played real well.
And there half back line were decent number 5 and the big ranga.
And we just didn't take our oppurtunities.
As much as i don't really like Spotswood, i think they will run all over Albion next week and Spotswood v Altona will be the game of the year. Both teams are that even it's too close to judge.

Altona have a good chance to knock off hoppers this week, they have been playing some good footy.

Altona have beaten spotty the past 2 times they've played and by a good margin.
Hoppers vs altona grannyy.

Yeah just wasn't our day yesterday, we had a full side only missing one player due to a broken colorbone and so did spotsood missing one player (I think Miles?)
Spottys midfield were just too strong number 1 and there captains played real well.
And there half back line were decent number 5 and the big ranga.
And we just didn't take our oppurtunities.
As much as i don't really like Spotswood, i think they will run all over Albion next week and Spotswood v Altona will be the game of the year. Both teams are that even it's too close to judge.

I watched that game and Wyndhamvale had some good players, who is number #23, he is built like a tank and played across the half back line, nice bit of ink on him too..

Altona have a good chance to knock off hoppers this week, they have been playing some good footy.

Altona have beaten spotty the past 2 times they've played and by a good margin.
Hoppers vs altona grannyy.

Altona are certainly playing some good footy and have got a chance this week but in this instance Hoppers will be to strong. Especially with Turnbull back to the Jets. Hoppers perhaps a little ahead of themselves, talking about the big one already.

Spotty would have wasted their season if they don't get over Albion this week but should do. Vales weren't too bad yesterday but fair to say Spotty dominated the majority of the game.

Should it be a Spotty v Altona prelim it could be the game of the year, perhaps better than the grand final. Yes as Bidinski said Altona have won both the previous encounters but both teams have only played 2 quarters of footy in each game.

The first game was dominated by Spotty in the second half but a fair roost from the A's coach got them going and they dominated the second to smash Spotty by 40 odd. The second clash Altona started well kicking 6 goals to none in the first half but the game changed again to see Spotty behind by 17 at 3 quarter time. Spotty then had 7 inside 50's in the first 5 minutes of the last but got 0.0 for it and Altona capitalised to win by 4 goals. If both play 4 quarters could be a very, very close game.

Altona are certainly playing some good footy and have got a chance this week but in this instance Hoppers will be to strong. Especially with Turnbull back to the Jets. Hoppers perhaps a little ahead of themselves, talking about the big one already.

Spotty would have wasted their season if they don't get over Albion this week but should do. Vales weren't too bad yesterday but fair to say Spotty dominated the majority of the game.

Should it be a Spotty v Altona prelim it could be the game of the year, perhaps better than the grand final. Yes as Bidinski said Altona have won both the previous encounters but both teams have only played 2 quarters of footy in each game.

The first game was dominated by Spotty in the second half but a fair roost from the A's coach got them going and they dominated the second to smash Spotty by 40 odd. The second clash Altona started well kicking 6 goals to none in the first half but the game changed again to see Spotty behind by 17 at 3 quarter time. Spotty then had 7 inside 50's in the first 5 minutes of the last but got 0.0 for it and Altona capitalised to win by 4 goals. If both play 4 quarters could be a very, very close game.

yeh your right but altona had 4-6 players out in the second game due to injury and all off them are right to play finals.... if altona and spotty plays it will be a very good hit out

yeh your right but altona had 4-6 players out in the second game due to injury and all off them are right to play finals.... if altona and spotty plays it will be a very good hit out

lol i've been saying that this whole year, both teams can easily beat each other in my opinion.
Plain simple, whoever peaks on the 4th of September will win, that's of course if Spotty beat Albion and Hoppers beat Altona.
Otherwise if there were a TAB for the Spotty Altona game it would be $1.70 each way. Well, 5 cents in favour of Altona as they have beaten them twice. lol

I watched that game and Wyndhamvale had some good players, who is number #23, he is built like a tank and played across the half back line, nice bit of ink on him too..

Yeah thats Mitch Anthony, good bloke, big c***, has improved his footy over the last year.
I always wondered if he was on the roids, bit sceptacle about asking him though.

If you could just point out to me where hoppers have been talking about the big one jack?

We've got nothing on our mind except altona this week.

If you could just point out to me where hoppers have been talking about the big one jack?

We've got nothing on our mind except altona this week.

You told me at training last week you couldn't wait to smash Altona in two weeks after you smashed them today which you seemingly did, although Altona were in it until the last quarter.

Bad luck to your boys on Wednesday by the way, well done on getting them that far. Fantastic effort

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who do you think foootylad?
Honestly
honestly, i think spotty r better, only based on wat ive seen personally, spotty once nd altona twice, and the possibility of jets players returning? i think it will be very close, even though altona have beaten them a couple times this year im tipping spotswood.

honestly, i think spotty r better, only based on wat ive seen personally, spotty once nd altona twice, and the possibility of jets players returning? i think it will be very close, even though altona have beaten them a couple times this year im tipping spotswood.

Openly tipping against Altona, when there is a huge chance of you playing them in a couple weeks, is just plain stupid...
Don't get to far ahead of yourself after playing a few senior games, now thinking you are Mr. Under 18 WRFL.

Openly tipping against Altona, when there is a huge chance of you playing them in a couple weeks, is just plain stupid...
Don't get to far ahead of yourself after playing a few senior games, now thinking you are Mr. Under 18 WRFL.

Normally your posts are pretty spot on Bangels but give him a spell, he was asked a direction question who he thought would win, he gave a tip and now your labelling him "Mr. Under 18 WRFL". Untie you asshair pal.

Haha well I'm guessing you play for point cook so suck shut mate let's all be honest altona vs hoppers granny that's all there is to it

No, I don't play for PC. Yes it will be an Altona v Hoppers GF and Yes, Hoppers will win and your Coach will have lost his 5th GF as a coach.

Sorry AFC LOVE, I was wrong, It's not going to be an Altona v Hoppers GF and your Coach isn't going to loose his 5th GF ............. HE DIDN'T MAKE IT !!!!!!

Hahaha guess i was wrong..
I didnt make it to the game, but apprently altona had a player go down early. Spotty better side in the wet?

looks like we arent playing the vikingsss next week hey buddy. shuld be a good game next week between the warriors and the woodsmen. dunno where that came from btw, simply responding to a question regarding my opinion lol? ;) altona knocked out in the prelim again. noo gooood

Hahaha guess i was wrong..
I didnt make it to the game, but apprently altona had a player go down early. Spotty better side in the wet?

Correct, Comeadow went down in the first 5-10 minutes. Had one of his front teeth knocked out, the other broken. Wasn't wearing a mouth guard and Altona still wouldn't have won with him. Could have made a difference seeing as he is a good player but couldn't have turned around a 49 point deficit.

Rama is right, should be a good game on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back