18 A, Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Leon_Davis

Debutant
Aug 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
the new draw is a ****en disgrace! 3 more byes for every teams so only 15 games in 18 rounds for all the teams what a joke of a management.

paulie9214

Draftee
May 29, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
there 2 of just numerous key players: mickleson chb, mozzie half back, mead full back, ward,cookie to come back againts spotty,buyson or hutcheson very good midfield, irving up foward with comeadow and allen there our main players

Heard he wasn't much, care to elaborate anyone?

123kangas

Draftee
Apr 18, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
only players worthy enough of being chucked in the category of jets from AV is Cooke and Nortan, Nortan-very polished player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cowboys4me

Rookie
Jun 23, 2009
Here & there
AFL Club
Essendon
well i see there is actually more intelligent comments this year:D, but if any of you play spotty in last quarter ask them for a hot dog or donut their runner will bring it out or their coach might even bring it personnally.
:p:p:p:p

kwame

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jan 8, 2009
b-more
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
lakers
Wanting info about a kid named Anthony oshana that plays for Albion.... Supposed to be a gun player possibly in contention to be drafted

123kangas

Draftee
Apr 18, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
altona vs hoppers granny with spotty to miss out ( will qualify stars for finals) then st albans following sunshine or albion.

Spotty are outside chance in my opinion with big boddies, st albans is really young and has alot of 1st year players, Albion just is too inconsistent and rely too much on their guns... Sunshine will need wet weather footy throughout finals as they tackle well and they'd need low scoring games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back