Delisted #19: Shaun Edwards - Rookied by Sydney, now retired from AFL - 22/9

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll ask tonight when I'm catching up with my friend.

Started off strong, has tapered off a little bit.

Didn't care enough to ask, was more interested in my Pizza (was eating at Melt on Swan Street for those playing at home)

Didn't care enough to ask, was more interested in my Pizza (was eating at Melt on Swan Street for those playing at home)

Priorities definitely straight

Had the reco in like october didn't be?
Yep, my post was in regards to someone asking for a thread title change, as it is it sounds like he is still due for surgery, I shat myself when I saw the title the other day, have high hopes for this fella..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always prefer introducing guys behind the ball. If your young and can have an impact in the forward 50 as a 1st year/10 game footballer then your a serious player.

His goal for 2015 should be to put 4 quarters of football together in the VFL.

Four years in the system - less than 10 games - Indicates that he may lack AFL talent.

I don't think he lacks talent. More application then anything, we knew this at the time, hence the 3 year contract. He is a slow burn, and hopefully one that comes to fruition.

I don't think he lacks talent. More application then anything, we knew this at the time, hence the 3 year contract. He is a slow burn, and hopefully one that comes to fruition.

You would have played more than 10 games if you had blinding AFL talent - His talent at this stage is not AFL standard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back