Delisted #19: Shaun Edwards - Rookied by Sydney, now retired from AFL - 22/9

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing better then he ever has in the VFL.

Should take a lot belief from last nights game, has the tools to make it at AFL level.

Just needs to put it together week in week out now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So much talent this kid but is also doing all the defensive things now, he is the exact type we have been missing for years and years.

Not convinced about this guy. Flashes here and there are not enough for me.

Still got plenty of time and development on his side. Lets see if he can make some more progress for the rest of the year.

Really? Flashes here and there are all we need to see from a 4th game player, it shows that he has got the tools, his defensive efforts were good last night also. I just think we expect far too much from younger players when they first come in, they aren't going to step straight in and dominate from day one, it isn't that easy.

Really? Flashes here and there are all we need to see from a 4th game player, it shows that he has got the tools, his defensive efforts were good last night also. I just think we expect far too much from younger players when they first come in, they aren't going to step straight in and dominate from day one, it isn't that easy.

Yep. He's not that young anymore, 4 or 5th year in the system so flashes need to turn into something more substantial. I still have patience for him and his next pre season and year will be telling imo.

I just look back and see the Jetta flashes, the Davey flashes, the Cupido flashes, the Reimers flashes, etc, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back