Delisted #19: Shaun Edwards - Rookied by Sydney, now retired from AFL - 22/9

Remove this Banner Ad

Edwards will be a very classy and polished player in our midfield.

You want a Stevie Motlop type player, this is the type of guy you mould on to him. Has all the tools.
Really, the signing of him means we don't really need Garlett now.

Anyone know where he would go in this years draft on potential?

Really, the signing of him means we don't really need Garlett now.

Anyone know where he would go in this years draft on potential?

I'd hazard a guess at late second round, early third.

That being said, it's a fairly shallow draft this year.

Shaun may be taking #19...

He has changed his Instagram username from @shaunye33 to @shaunye19

I'd say that's pretty much confirmation. Last year, Gleeson changed his to 35 about this time of year.

If he could work his way into the team in a Stephen Hill type capacity we would have a very strong midfield contingent, One that would threaten the very best in the competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My understanding of this tweet is that Shaun hasn't made any friends at the club, he is probably 'cooked' because he hasn't settled in yet.

Let's hope that the situation improves...
Give it a rest. It can be a problem when a player has no friends in a side. He enjoys it less which gives him less chance to develop. It becomes like a chore to go to training, not an enjoyment.

My understanding of this tweet is that Shaun hasn't made any friends at the club, he is probably 'cooked' because he hasn't settled in yet.

Let's hope that the situation improves...
I hear he asked a few players to come over for dinner as a means of connecting. Someone asked him if he really cooked the dinner or if it was take away. He said "absolutely cooked" - hopefully they're impressed and they become the best of friends

I'm certain rines was joking, after the conclusions some came to from one video where he wasn't talking to other players while training.

You are correct sir.. sometimes I wonder about the short term memory of our posters...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back