Decimation

Team Captain
May 27, 2015
Bunbury W.A.
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
Couldn't find a thread on the Captain and needed a place I could post some highlights I found. He has had some cracking goals over the years. It's circlejerk time.

MUYB

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
yKQ27GZ.gif

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Right. I'mnow officiajllly drunk.

Jones is so much a legend.i am so I jtrlly shot saved but hey ? Stuff you all because I'm cool and so is jones so we gib our boss haft a goof 20-6

Right. I'mnow officiajllly drunk.

Jones is so much a legend.i am so I jtrlly shot saved but hey ? Stuff you all because I'm cool and so is jones so we gib our boss haft a goof 20-6
So you got too drunk trying to out funk the chunk because you think he's a hunk instead of hitting the bunk.

Now you feel like junk.

Doesn't kick that many goals, but there is always a sense of optimism when he's near them with the ball in hand. Pretty reliable with a snap or a set shot

Now officially a life member of the club, a 200 gamer, and even tho his contract ain't up til 2019, you feel it won't be his last. An excellent role model at the club and a loyal player whose given so much for a side that hasn't rewarded him with a much success. He'll probably end up going down as my favourite Demons player ever if he isn't already.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Actually the article doesn't say it but someone I follow on Twitter was there and saw the top 3.

Just Google "Demons youngsters stepping up"

Mentions (and shows a pic of) Grimes coming a close second, and Mitch White 4th, with good performances from OMac, ANB and Stretch.

Some really insightful thoughts in the comments as per usual too ... Ahem

Back