• Number: 2
  • Height: 180
  • Weight: 86
  • DOB: 20-01-1988
  • Debut: 2006
Club Profile

Demonwiki

Favorite player!

Just a solid work horse. Seems to be very passionate about the Red n Blue. Will most likely captain the club one day.

Anyone know what team he supported before he was picked?

lol the former wreslter nathan jones and our jonsey actually look a little similar in the face. Or maybe its just the bald head thats fooling me.

Anyway Jones is an absolute gun, one of our few players who's not affraid to put his head over the ball and has genuine A grade player potential. Its a shame he went bald at the age of 17 though

same here. great in-and-under player with serious leadership potential. if he could just not give away so many frees and work on his marking ability he'll be a star. no idea on who he followed though

ok my adopted demon.. Nathan didn't have a great game today by any means. wasn't his worst wasn't his best. I would of imagined N.Craig would of very much targeted Jones this week as he is our major play maker, and he did a very good job of taking him out of the game. It seemed every-time Jones got the ball the Adelaide boys were very quickly onto him, found it hard to get some clean possesions. Didnt have a major influence on the game hoping for a better game next week. :thumbsu:

ok my adopted demon.. Nathan didn't have a great game today by any means. wasn't his worst wasn't his best. I would of imagined M.Riley would of very much targeted Jones this week as he is our major play maker, and he did a very good job of taking him out of the game. It seemed every-time Jones got the ball the Adelaide boys were very quickly onto him, found it hard to get some clean possesions. Didnt have a major influence on the game hoping for a better game next week. :thumbsu:

Neil Craig? :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs to know his limitations Jones.

Brilliant clearance player, but should hand off to one of our runners at almost every opportunity. His kicking is atrocious.

A mans got to know his limitations.

He should never kick not even as a last resort, before he considers kicking he should handpass straight to the opposition & then try to tackle them. At least that way he might be able to nullify his pending turnover.

ROUND 7

I believe Nathan put in a serviceable effort today against a formidable Geelong
defiantly didn't star or anything but he did his job, he gave our more polished players a chance by getting in there and winning the hard ball like he always does. I just felt at times today he lacked a bit of composure at times when he had possession of the ball but he defiantly didn't lack confidence which I liked.

Rating: 6/10

Disposals-25
Marks-6

Sorry guys that it's taken me this long to post a review........

Nathan Jones round 5 v Brisbane:

Disposals - 25
Kicks - 14
H'balls - 11
Marks - 2
Takles - 1
I50's - 8
Goals - 1
Behinds - 1

Pros: Was the main link up man mostly at half back and his disposal was exemplary. Went in hard with great passion and kicked one of the greatest long goals you'll ever see. Also a wopping 8......8! inside 50's. A real star studed performance from a guy who looks as though he's in career best form. :thumbsu:

Cons: Um.......next please.

I'd expect Jonesy to build on this performance, seems like a very proud kid. :thumbsu:

A typical Jones year O.K with no real signs of improvement. Completely failed as a tagger and is another one who should be put on the trade table. 5\10

Yeh wish we had traded him out....not. Been outstanding in 4 of 6 performances this year, and in the other 2 games was servicable compared to others. Glad the haters are getting put back in their place.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back