Retired # 2: Tom Bellchambers - Knocks Cam Mooney the **** out - 24/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I thought his disposal was pretty good. Went at 75% which is pretty decent, but just from watching, no stats, he looked the goods.

He would've refused negotiations because he would've been at basement value after last season. Barring another long term injury, his value was only going to go up on where it was 6 months ago. Of course he wouldn't have negotiated then. If he'd been that stupid I would've been concerned.

The guy who is allegedly on 700K is in the basement - T-Bell has been been massively over-paid in his last contract.

Hird - dissapointing tom is our for 6-8, we are looking forward to tommy coming back at the end of the year to play some good footy.
Reid - Tom wont play again this year, he will be out 8 but then he will have lost fitness , he will be in a boot for 6 so unable to work.

GET IT TOGETHER BOYS, TRUTH.

Hird - dissapointing tom is our for 6-8, we are looking forward to tommy coming back at the end of the year to play some good footy.
Reid - Tom wont play again this year, he will be out 8 but then he will have lost fitness , he will be in a boot for 6 so unable to work.

GET IT TOGETHER BOYS, TRUTH.
Reid explicitly said at the start of the video that Tommy might still play some footy this year.

hmm i thought i saw him say he will be in a boot for 6, would be out for atleast 8 weeks then start off a zero fitness base. How many games do we have left? 11?

would be tight youd think.
It will be tight but right at the start of the video the interviewer said 'pretty sad news that Tommy and Trav will be out for the rest of the year' (or similar words) and Reid said that Trav won't play again but Tommy still might get back for the last part of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think there are many clubs out there looking for a ruck these days and he would hardly be high on anyones list with Luenberger also a free agent. Give him another season and make him play for his career in 2016

We've not had a decent experienced key forward since Lloyd retired and this has hurt the development of our key forwards ever since. So Schulz is the same age as Goddard and Watson, on your logic keeping them is also bad list management?

If we turn over the players i expect at seasons end we will be by far the most inexperienced list in the comp. offsetting the losses of Bellchambers, chapman, winderlich, Dempsey, pears, fletcher we should be bringing in 2 experienced players to offset losing 6 senior players. Not only do you lose their experience on match day but you also lose guys who set the standard at training. Melbourne FC stuffed this up under Neeld - they cut all the old guys and it hurt the development of young players. Roos comes in and immediately brought in guys like cross and Vince to help aid development. We need a senior key forward and decent senior ruckman.
Wait why are we losing Bellchambers?

If we agree to just let Bellchambers go I want everyone involved in that decision shot.
that would be one seriously s**t decision. Bellchambers is quality when he is fit. Everyone bitches about him this year but he has carried injuries for most of the season and not gotten his body right in between. Gets his injuries under control and we look strong.

that would be one seriously s**t decision. Bellchambers is quality when he is fit. Everyone bitches about him this year but he has carried injuries for most of the season and not gotten his body right in between. Gets his injuries under control and we look strong.

Bellchambers hasn't done much for years and even at his best was only just a promising ruckman who was yet to deliver. He got a big contract on potential and is a look like ken play like barbie type of player. In another words soft as butter. Not worth the dollars he wants

Bellchambers hasn't done much for years and even at his best was only just a promising ruckman who was yet to deliver. He got a big contract on potential and is a look like ken play like barbie type of player. In another words soft as butter. Not worth the dollars he wants
They always get better the longer they are out though....

I was saying the same thing about Pears for a long time. No surprises they both have a tat to remind themselves of a romantic holiday in Thailand together.

asked for the most ludicrous of contracts at the start of this season - thinking the club was stuck in a corner.

Best thing we have done in a while was not bend to his demands. Wouldn't be surprised if the club is happy to see the back of him now. Its all about Tom for Tbell.

If we agree to just let Bellchambers go I want everyone involved in that decision shot.
ManWithNoName demands mass sackings if something occurs... Stop the presses!!

ManWithNoName demands mass sackings if something occurs... Stop the presses!!
I'm not demanding sackings. I'm demanding executions.

Perhaps because I think it's insanity to let a fully developed player who's extremely capable both in the ruck and up forward simply walk for nothing on the back of two poor, injury interrupted seasons. He's 26 years old ffs. If we let him walk we're officially the dumbest club in the land.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back