Retired # 2: Tom Bellchambers - Knocks Cam Mooney the **** out - 24/5

Remove this Banner Ad

One effort from the 3rd quarter (I think) that stood out.

We do our usual allow a loose player to take a mark i50, TBC is the only player near him and ambles up to take the mark at almost walking pace and the Richmond player decides to play on and only then does TBC decide that its time to run.

Can't ruck, can't kick, can't run, but what do you do with only Giles on the sidelines? He's like a mother in law.
Giles was good in the VFL today apparently.
How much worse can he be than Bellch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As many as Richmond at least. We won it overall 12-9.
that's a ******* bullshit statistic. he has 0 presence for a big dude. he needs to be hitting packs, standing tall and taking marks, not tapping the ball down to a stationary midfielder about to be tackled.

that hand-pass where he panicked and just flung the ball to the ground was just embarrassing, surely all 100kgs or whatever he weighs can absorb a bit of body contact

that's a ******* bullshit statistic. he has 0 presence for a big dude. he needs to be hitting packs, standing tall and taking marks, not tapping the ball down to a stationary midfielder about to be tackled.

that hand-pass where he panicked and just flung the ball to the ground was just embarrassing, surely all 100kgs or whatever he weighs can absorb a bit of body contact
hitouts to advantage aren't bullshit statistics. It's where you get a clean hitout to a player that gets the clearance.
Trolling your own board, how mighty you must feel.
You think this is a troll? Plenty worse than him tonight. He's an easy target and in this case the wrong one.

hitouts to advantage aren't bullshit statistics. It's where you get a clean hitout to a player that gets the clearance.

You think this is a troll? Plenty worse than him tonight. He's an easy target and in this case the wrong one.
He is legitimately the worst ruckman in the competition. A pea hearted, lazy, insipid,faux-tough-guy who is quicker to fall on his back than a hooker with a mortgage. If there was a reverse Brownlow he would be leading it comfortably.

He's still physically completely cooked for a variety of reasons but everything else is still there, he's still got a good set of hands and crafty tap skills.

Again people underestimate how demoralising lower leg suff can be for a 110kg man

He is legitimately the worst ruckman in the competition. A pea hearted, lazy, insipid,faux-tough-guy who is quicker to fall on his back than a hooker with a mortgage. If there was a reverse Brownlow he would be leading it comfortably.
Yet he beat Maric tonight, was good against Brisbane last week and has been building into a good stoppage ruckman. You need your eyes checked.

Yet he beat Maric tonight, was good against Brisbane last week and has been building into a good stoppage ruckman. You need your eyes checked.

He did not beat maric. He broke even at the hitouts but was pathetic and insipid around the ground. He is weak, soft and doesn't play for the club IMO. He needs a reality check and to be dropped to VFL. It might be the wake up call he needs to advance his career. I watched the Simon madden interview during the week and even he got dropped in his early 20s. I'm sick of guys being gifted games. This has to end.

He did not beat maric. He broke even at the hitouts but was pathetic and insipid around the ground. He is weak, soft and doesn't play for the club IMO. He needs a reality check and to be dropped to VFL. It might be the wake up call he needs to advance his career. I watched the Simon madden interview during the week and even he got dropped in his early 20s. I'm sick of guys being gifted games. This has to end.
More hitouts and hitouts to advantage than Maric.

More hitouts and hitouts to advantage than Maric.

I know but he was pathetic around the ground. No intensity away from the ruck contest. Something has to give - we've tried this same lineup pretty much the whole season now and it ain't working and t-bell is a big component of it. I was loathe to play McKernan as a no.1 ruckman but it's at the point now where we have to do something. McKernan could be like Stefan Martin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back