2006 prelim - Daniel chick owns up

Remove this Banner Ad

Captain Morgan

Club Legend
Feb 3, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Totally amazed that no-one has raised a thread about this yet - Daniel chick "felt bulletproof, couldn't sit still on the bench" during their 2006 premiership season. Ben cousins as well, no doubt.... Or is this discussed elsewhere and I have just not read other threads properly ?

I was at that game, like many fellow posters. Not a happy day.

Hats off to him for coming out. I wonder if they froze any samples form back then and can do a re- test using modern technology.

This season is full of shock and sadness that's for sure !!

No one took drugs at half time in that PF. We gained ascendancy in the second half after we started winning clearances, due to your ruckman doing his knee.
sorry mate those two years as tainted.

but you still have the cup so who care what we think

sorry mate those two years as tainted.

but you still have the cup so who care what we think
Yeah I have never really been a fan of our 2006 team, winning the flag by a point probably means whatever we were taking helped us in the end. This years team is much more likeable, if we win this week IMO it would make up for the bad taste of 2006.

Yeah I have never really been a fan of our 2006 team, winning the flag by a point probably means whatever we were taking helped us in the end. This years team is much more likeable, if we win this week IMO it would make up for the bad taste of 2006.

Still leaves a bitter pill 9 years later mate but a grudge is just a place to pork your core.

No one took drugs at half time in that PF. We gained ascendancy in the second half after we started winning clearances, due to your ruckman doing his knee.

You keep believing that and while you are at it go and smoke some more of what your mob was doing.

Some on here might disagree - but I hope you smash the Hawks.

I'm going for the eagles still.

I think the worst part is wondering if Cousins really was that good or he is the Lance Armstrong of the footy world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chick brings these revelations to the media 2 days before the biggest game in the Eagles season. Clearly has a lot of respect for his old club.

s**t bloke comes to mind.

Disgruntled ex-player misses out on free GF tickets and slanders the good name of the Eagles 2006 premiership team. It's a matter between the Eagles and Daniel Chick states the AFL Integrity Unit.

Totally amazed that no-one has raised a thread about this yet - Daniel chick "felt bulletproof, couldn't sit still on the bench" during their 2006 premiership season. Ben cousins as well, no doubt.... Or is this discussed elsewhere and I have just not read other threads properly ?

I was at that game, like many fellow posters. Not a happy day.

Hats off to him for coming out. I wonder if they froze any samples form back then and can do a re- test using modern technology.

This season is full of shock and sadness that's for sure !!

I'm just wondering what our draft penalties will be.

Sure, right, but before the match, everyone got in up to their eyeballs? Ask VB about Ben Cousins' second-half ability.

Despite my sad memories from 2006 I'll be cheering you on Saturday - good luck

Chick brings these revelations to the media 2 days before the biggest game in the Eagles season. Clearly has a lot of respect for his old club.

s**t bloke comes to mind.
Which team does he barrack for now though? The team he started his career with and played 150 games, or the team he finished his career with, played 100 games, and has a tainted memory of because they encouraged him to drug up to win games?

Which team does he barrack for now though? The team he started his career with and played 150 games, or the team he finished his career with, played 100 games, and has a tainted memory of because they encouraged him to drug up to win games?

I think we can try and guess

At least one of the drugs taken was a prohibited substance under the code so yeah this could explode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back