2006 prelim - Daniel chick owns up

Remove this Banner Ad

No one took drugs at half time in that PF. We gained ascendancy in the second half after we started winning clearances, due to your ruckman doing his knee.
You mean Biglands who went down in the 2nd quarter with the great stats of 1 handball, 1 mark, 3 hit outs?

That was the difference?

Yeah. Nah.

No one took drugs at half time in that PF. We gained ascendancy in the second half after we started winning clearances, due to your ruckman doing his knee.
Cousins second half was unbelievable.... and I mean unbelieveable
It had nothing to do with "our ruckman" what he did

Said the lockers should have been swabbed on the day, but hey , your cup is in the cupboard.
Still, do hope you beat Hawks.

Remember years ago Aker wrote a piece in the media about someone's gut running and how it was beyond belief. I am pretty sure it was a West Coast player he was referring to at the time.

I remember he got absolutely blasted for it because there was simply no way that player would have been on any performance enhancing substances and Aker was just after attention. Hmmmmmm.

Remember years ago Aker wrote a piece in the media about someone's gut running and how it was beyond belief. I am pretty sure it was a West Coast player he was referring to at the time.

I remember he got absolutely blasted for it because there was simply no way that player would have been on any performance enhancing substances and Aker was just after attention. Hmmmmmm.
He was talking about Fletcher if I recall correctly. Dale Lewis has been burnt for making similar comments.

He was talking about Fletcher if I recall correctly. Dale Lewis has been burnt for making similar comments.

Ah yes. That Fletcher was a real cleanskin as it turned out, wasn't he? :rolleyes:

All very interesting. People can think what they like of Aker but there was no reason for him to go making stuff up along those lines (pardon the pun?!) at the time. Now you mention it yes I remember Lewis with very similar claims also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows and Sydney to play off for the 2006 premiership as a curtain raiser to the 2015 decider.
Has to be the 2006 teams though. Only a few players from those teams were still playing this year:
- Dempster, Goodes, Malceski and McVeigh
- Porplyzia, Thompson and van Berlo

So it'd be a pretty fun contest consisting of guys who are mostly too old to still be playing haha.

Last edited:
Crows and Sydney to play off for the 2006 premiership as a curtain raiser to the 2015 decider.

Do we have to bring the 2006 players out of retirement? Or just let the present day bunch play? Dangerfield is still under contract, right? :p

Just so you know. Prednisone doesn't work that way in anything beyond the short-term and is very unsafe to go on and off of

My partner is in Prednisolone hell after being put on it a year ago. Still trying to wean off a heavy dose its taken a year to go from 50mg a day to 5.5mg. long way to go still me thinks

Know a very high profile Eagle from that era, also went to an event / private function earlier this year where two other Eagles were present. Was a boozy affair, the talk got to Cousins and his drug addictions and how they no longer talked to Kerr.

They said one Eagle was on HGH and it was undetectable. Without naming names, it was a clear inference to Cousins.

He was clearly on the juice on the 06' PF. It was like watching Lance Armstrong climbing a hill whilst others seemed to sit still that day.

Know a very high profile Eagle from that era, also went to an event / private function earlier this year where two other Eagles were present. Was a boozy affair, the talk got to Cousins and his drug addictions and how they no longer talked to Kerr.

They said one Eagle was on HGH and it was undetectable. Without naming names, it was a clear inference to Cousins.

He was clearly on the juice on the 06' PF. It was like watching Lance Armstrong climbing a hill whilst others seemed to sit still that day.
Makes me wonder about cadel evans in that time trial. Looked like he had a motor hidden somewhere on his bike.

Michael Braun

Makes me wonder about cadel evans in that time trial. Looked like he had a motor hidden somewhere on his bike.

Doubt Cadel juiced. He was a ver clean athlete and he always had good time trial form.

Remember watching that and you could sense Cadel was inspired by being on the verge of a tour victory.

I however have no doubt Cousins was on HGH in the 06' season.

Takes new meaning to we're flying high !!!!

Freak injury caused by Van Berlo colliding with Biglands knee and he limped off the ground.

WA simpathiser and still at it 9 years later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back