Injury 2012 Carlton Injury List Update #2 - Keep it all in here

Remove this Banner Ad

No. We took McInnes at #67 and then pulled out the surprise with Duigan @ #70
Could end up quite a draft for us. Would have helped had have Mitchell and McCarthy not been injured last year..........and McInnes.

[URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Jacobs_(Australian_footballer)[/URL] said:
Jacobs was traded to the Adelaide Crows in exchange for draft picks 33 and 67.

I know its Wiki but. ..

Aphro....

Hate to say that Warnock probably finished for the year.
Looks like Operation next week.....

Jammo's hammy worse and MAY not be back for a while if at all this year !!!
Club not decided in action on Jammo yet...

Injury list is from the Club's website.

Doesn't surprise me at all with Warnock.

Is that right?

I thought we only received the #30 odd for Jacobs.
I don't recall the latter selection at all but considering we had #70, we must have got it from somewhere.

The Jacobs trade is looking better by the day then. :)

Was actually McCarthy we got for the other but that pick allowed us to trade away 37 for Laidler. ..

I'd click the like button except for the fact that it may seem that I'm enjoying the news. Cheers.

Just as a matter of interest to anyone who may know.
Have we still got an obligation to put players under the knife even if we knew that they would not be there next year.
Thinking as I'm typing and the answer is pretty straight forward.....Never mind.
Do we have an obligation to consider Kerr's future and suitability for a rookie spot if he's been playing injured?o_O

Do we have an obligation to consider Kerr's future and suitability for a rookie spot if he's been playing injured?o_O
I think that we might be doing an O'Keeffe with Kerr. And elevating Bell in his place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be pretty shocked. Rhys was injured for 2 years. Kerr has been on the list for 3, and hasn't shown nearly as much.
And we drafted Rhys the year before Kerr and kept him in the senior list for 2 years. The club wouldnt have kept Kerr last year if we hadnt seen something in him.

Dropping Rhys back down to the rookie list has allowed us to let him get his body right and everything has worked out for the best now.

But I agree, Kerr is one of those on my list as being delisted at the end of the season. I just wouldnt surprise me if he got rookied by us.

have updated my list

carltoninjuriesrd21.png

Watto falls to fickle finger

An innocuous incident in the first five minutes of last Saturday’s match between the Northern Blues and Werribee Tigers at Visy Park may have put paid to Matthew Watson’s 2012 season.
Watson suffered a broken right index finger not long after the opening bounce. “It happened in a contest in the first five minutes of the game, and I’m not sure whether my finger made contact with the footy or a player’s head,” Watson said, “but unfortunately it was the wrong spot and I broke the bone . . . ”

Watson has since been subjected to delicate surgery in which a steel plate was inserted into the finger (where it will remain forever) and in turn wrapped in a cast. The cast has proved somewhat annoying for Watson too, for although he kicks with his left foot he’s a right hander “and handling a pen, a knife and fork and a laptop is a bit of worry”.

Watto falls to fickle finger

Funny how the injury update list has Warnock as shoulder/Test.

Season over for Warnock

Carlton ruckman Rob Warnock will have surgery this week to repair his injured shoulder, ruling him out for the rest of the season.

General Manager of Football Andrew McKay said Rob had been suffering from stiffness in the joint for the past month.

“The injury unfortunately is not getting any better, so our medical staff have decided to go ahead and schedule him in for an arthroscopy,” he said.

Season over for Warnock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back