2012 Dream Team & Supercoach Questions/Tips/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Johnson - anyone aware pf why the sudden form drop. Wondering to keep on bench versus Suckling and S Shaw. How do you thing Johnson will go verus Norf. Has Johnsons role chnaged?

Sudden drop? He's never been a DT player. He's had a slightly better year DT wise this year but he's never been a player you can depend on for a respectable score. That said I took a punt on him after his early form this year, realised I got suckered in and dropped him 3 weeks later, at which point he preceded to ton it up.

Bottom line, if you've got him at the moment it's probably best you stick with him.

Nobody's a fan of his soft as butter efforts, thankfully we haven't seen too many of those in the last month or so. Hopefully he's turned a corner.

That said, as soon as your trade him in, he'll soften up, so stay away please.

haha still considering him ... down to Duffield, Enright and Birchall. Duffield got the best draw.

Sudden drop? He's never been a DT player. He's had a slightly better year DT wise this year but he's never been a player you can depend on for a respectable score. That said I took a punt on him after his early form this year, realised I got suckered in and dropped him 3 weeks later, at which point he preceded to ton it up.

Bottom line, if you've got him at the moment it's probably best you stick with him.

I have him and too many like him. I have Johnson, Shaw, Lake , Spurr Lee.
Its easy to know which two will score the most. Its the two I have on the bench.
I'm predictiing big scores for Shaw and Johnson this week.

Last week I traded out Pierce Hanley after deciding he must have given up after getting knocked out of finals. He got the best score he's had for a month.

Johnson - anyone aware pf why the sudden form drop. Wondering to keep on bench versus Suckling and S Shaw. How do you thing Johnson will go verus Norf. Has Johnsons role chnaged?

Wonder why the sudden form drop?

Play loose defender for half a dozen rounds, and sooner or later the opposition wakes up and realises all they have to do is man you up.......

GG.

First rule of Fight Club, do not trade in Duffield.

2nd rule of Fight Club, do not trade in Duffield.
Three weeks back I had the choice of Duffield against Suckling, I chose Suckling as he had the higher average. In those three matches since then Duffield has scored almost 200 points more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ended up going Birchall based on your thoughts on Duffield. Made it through with a win but after another good score of 114 from Duffield I;m regreting the choice I made.

Great win today by the way.

Curious for some Freo thoughts on Griffen this week. Has only played in the same side as Sandilands twice this year in the first game he was subbed off in the third qtr with very little impact on the game and in the second game Sandilands got injured and went off early. As far as my memory goes Griffen is not very effective in the forward line and unless Lyon is planning on giving Sandilands an easy game (which I don't forsee given he has only recently returned from injury and they will want match fitness) I can't see him taking a lot of time in the ruck.

Does anyone see it differently?

Yeah I was thinking he might not get a run, since Griffin arrived they have only been in the same team twice. Might be Lyon giving it a test before finals, but I would say Clarke has more to offer in the forward line.

Curious for some Freo thoughts on Griffen this week. Has only played in the same side as Sandilands twice this year in the first game he was subbed off in the third qtr with very little impact on the game and in the second game Sandilands got injured and went off early. As far as my memory goes Griffen is not very effective in the forward line and unless Lyon is planning on giving Sandilands an easy game (which I don't forsee given he has only recently returned from injury and they will want match fitness) I can't see him taking a lot of time in the ruck.

Does anyone see it differently?

I don't really see the club running Sandi into the ground and playing him on ball for large chunks of the game. Apparantly he has been running for 4-5-6 weeks now, so It's not like he hasn't got any miles in his legs. From memory, Sandi played up until rd 11, and Griffin had an injury early season, so there wasn't a huge opportunity for them both to be selected together.

Reckon both will get a good run.

I don't really see the club running Sandi into the ground and playing him on ball for large chunks of the game. Apparantly he has been running for 4-5-6 weeks now, so It's not like he hasn't got any miles in his legs. From memory, Sandi played up until rd 11, and Griffin had an injury early season, so there wasn't a huge opportunity for them both to be selected together.

Reckon both will get a good run.

Thanks mate.

:D Well done yakka.

As for me, ranked 98k this week, 104k last week, so dropped from 200 odd, down to 1300. Very disappointing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back