2012 Dream Team & Supercoach Questions/Tips/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Daze

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2007
Bathurst
AFL Club
Essendon
Broughton's role in the team is definitely iffy in terms of Supercoach - the NAB Cup gave us false hope, and with Mundy, Morabito and Barlow to come onto the field I think he won't be scoring anything like what his price justifies.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Anyone having doubts over Broughton? no idea what his role is ATM but maybe with Duff out with soreness he can take the rebounding defender role. Has been very quiet of late.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Guys,

Just wondering whats happening with Silvani. I can't see him an your injury list, so is he just not getting a game and should I trade him out?
Thanks,
TT

Dawson is ahead of him due to be more familiar with Lyon's game plan. Silvagni has been forward a few times for WAFL team Claremont so maybe just there to get more fitness, doesn't really look like if Ross likes much of him, YET.

Skystyler

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2007
Austinmer
AFL Club
Sydney
Anyone having doubts over Broughton? no idea what his role is ATM but maybe with Duff out with soreness he can take the rebounding defender role. Has been very quiet of late.

no doubts here. He is out of my team for good.

Whats the word on the feather Duffster? Ribs is it? How long? Didn't see him go down during the game, but he never came back out after half time did he?
Great use of the sub there, Ross :thumbsu:. Never listen to Pickering.

If Silvagni is back in this week, is it likely Broughton may be freed up a little more? I know they are different players and match up differently but with Silvagni moving into the back 6 is it likely Broughton will move up the ground a bit more? Or will he continue with the same role and scoring?

Cheers

IbbosBFF

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Kings
Duffield: Ribs, taken to hospital at halftime for suspected puncture.
Scans are clear just heavy bruising
Lyon in 6pr yesterday said "he is unlikely" to play.
He trained fully today(Tuesday) though.

Silvagni played wafl and had average stats. Lyon didn't even mention him as one of the possiblilties to come in (Roberton, Pitt, Jay van berlo, grover and lower were rattled off)
Doesn't look good even though he is miles better than Dawson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IbbosBFF

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Kings
If Silvagni is back in this week, is it likely Broughton may be freed up a little more? I know they are different players and match up differently but with Silvagni moving into the back 6 is it likely Broughton will move up the ground a bit more? Or will he continue with the same role and scoring?

Cheers

Nope, Mundy and Lower still have to come into the side.

Sman-21

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle

Cheers

You obviously havent watched us play

Broughton against sydney was playing as a loose man down back for alot of the first half.
When he wasnt doing that he was doing nothing around the midfield.
Didnt seem to get forward much though.
Looks to be running around freely to me.
Im guessing hes playing as a loose man/defensive midfielder.

Whats the bet if i dump him he will go back to his normal self getting good numbers. :confused:

Cynic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2006
Not Blank
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Can anyone please tell me who was, and when he was, substituted for Barlow against Sydney?

Also can anyone please confirm if/when Mellington &/or Duffield left and did not return to the field?

Cheers in advance!

IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN

Cancelled
Feb 8, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
No. Didn't even look like getting a gig during the pre season, so if he's in your side, it may be worth dropping him for a rookie who will make you cash.

Would need more than 1 injury to get a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back