2012 Movements

Remove this Banner Ad

Heaps of movement up north by the looks !! Wow yep cousins is a jet !! Good get for north wonder is o Shea rumor is true doubt it tbh !! first I've heard of all the others

plenty of movin an shakin down south too lots leaving Clarence but they hav signed Brady jones who is a gun !!! Darren winter apparently filthy cos been chasin him from kingo all year ! Wonder how bombers will go with cass and Thompson in same fwd line? To heavy ? Or ultra potent ?

Thompson cassidy and Bass all in the same fwd line??

Has possibility to be very potent, but even if you dont include Diienno (no idea how to spell it) looks a very heavy fwd line!!

Norfolk boys are not going to Lauderdale, but I heard last night Thompson, Ross & M. Smith were going to Hobart. Would be the biggest preseason ever (for Smith) if this was true!

I heard a while back that Thompson was pretty close to going to Lauderdale but it would appear his former coach has had something to say about that! If those 3 are going to Hobart then that is a good start for McConnon

Any Movement from The Dockers and Coastal Pies? Heard that a former player may be heading back to Ulverstone?

I feel people may be surprised with how well Dev magpies are doing off the field. They may just have a couple of big signings in the next couple of weeks!
Great to see!

Any Movement from The Dockers and Coastal Pies? Heard that a former player may be heading back to Ulverstone?

I feel people may be surprised with how well Dev magpies are doing off the field. They may just have a couple of big signings in the next couple of weeks!
Great to see!

The north West coast teams look to be improving quite a bit which is great for the competition and maybe the dockers can give the flag a shake..

What is the story with Darren Crawford, he said he knocked back an offer to play VFL to stay at N.L, surely not this can not be true as if you would not take someone up on that offer.

As a few of the TFL clubs commence pre-season this week and the next, it should be easy to find if any players are training with clubs they did not play with in 2010.

Look forward to the answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back