NFL 2012 NFL - Week 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Does the CFL count?

:D, this is quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever seen a player do. Look at all the players in the league who have been given second chances and while some of them have done terrible/stupid things, giving up on team-mates isn't one (although didn't Haynesworth do that at Washington?) it would be the quickest way to ensure you never play in the NFL again.

So far it would seem falcons have the saints covered this time. Going to need a change of heart for the saints to pull themselves back in it
That'll show me for doubting the saints

Love these games.......

Love these games.......
Saints-Falcons?
Yeah, very evenly matched teams, but 1 team had just fluked wins over and over again to give their fans annoying cockyness :thumbsdown:

Saints-Falcons?
Yeah, very evenly matched teams, but 1 team had just fluked wins over and over again to give their fans annoying cockyness :thumbsdown:
Yep, nfl rivalries > afl rivalries. This last Fumble return standing or not is the reason why, so much excitement. If he had just held on that would of been excellent by Turner.

Oh wow, defence just cost the big 5 interception game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, the TD streak is over, as is NO's playoff chances.

I didn't expect to see 0TD and 5int from Brees in a game where he got so many passing yards.
Glad I turned this one on. Falcon keep moving forward.

Yeah but that was playing the Cards.
Talking down NFL teams can only backfire down the line.
Look at last year, the 5-8 Chiefs took down the 13-0 Packers.
All teams are good. It takes a truely great team to get up from such a disadvantage that your team puts you in.

Talking down NFL teams can only backfire down the line.
Look at last year, the 5-8 Chiefs took down the 13-0 Packers.
All teams are good. It takes a truely great team to get up from such a disadvantage that your team puts you in.

As a believer in ying and yang then the opposite must also apply.

Not sure about all teams being good, more like the "Any Given Sunday" rule I think.

Here is the situation. In his rookie year, Rolando McClain threatened a coach during a team meeting. He had to be put back in place by his teammates. To those of you who think “go get him, rolando” the guy is not well respected or liked by many of his teammates (for verification you can check out Vic Tafur’s stuff today). The organizational decisions are not Mark Davis stepping in. It is how to release him that is best for the team. The guy leaves a lot to be desired, not only as a football player, but he also has a lot of work to do as a human being.

This one could be unreliable, made up...
I don’t know how reliable this twitter guy is, but…

Oakland Raiders News‏@RaiderNewsFlash
As I reported 7 months ago, McClain acts like a thug, just like DVD did while he was here

Very surprised they are actually cutting players in the middle of the week. I’m being told that they could not go another day with McClain

It’s a circus right now, I’m just finding all this out now so bare with me: Story goes that McClain got in Allens face talked trash to him

MClain told Allen that basically he sucks and none of the players like him or care about winning for him. Allen then told him to get out

I’m being told that Allen went toe to toe with McClain did not back down, actually McClain was the one who backed down,Reggie sent him home

Oakland Raiders News @RaiderNewsFlash 1m
This incident may bring the Raiders closer as a team, I’m being told that pretty much everyone hates McClain besides Tommy Kelly

Raiders were going to release him right away, McClain is a goner either way but they are trying to get him suspended

The reasons are, They don’t want to “reward” him for his behavior and go get signed by say the Chargers and bring the Raiders playbook

Needless to say if the Raiders can not get him suspended then they will just cut him
Tommy Kelly will be the next to go

@chavaguerra DVD had a bad attitude and he could not tackle but none of the Raiders can so can’t fault him for that

REPORT: Tommy Kelly may be the next to go STAY TUNED..Money is no longer a issue they want players “who care and want to buy in”

This is the first step, As I reported last week there will be even more changes to come. More releases coming

That's astonishing. What is he? 2nd/3rd year player, still unproven. Has one biggish game and thinks he can run the O. Lions should just cut him.
2nd year player and he is doing that. It's not going to end well for him. Especially with Calvin Johnson opposite him. If he was any good he would put up decent numbers with the way Calvin is being handled by other teams but he isn't so he might've played his last snap in the NFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back