2012 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Was it really bad coaching or playing? Or just better goalkeeping from Bryzgalov and the Flyers playing a bit better and having the luck go their way. One goal should have been disallowed, a few inches for Staal's shot ... not really sure what Pittsburgh did wrong. Seemed just like the normal changes in momentum that can happen when two sides are so even ... can't expect one side to have the upper hand all night.

We stopped playing, pure and simple. The forecheck completely vanished. Careless, sloppy play in the nuetral zone as usual. And when you have defensive cluster****s like Orpik, Michalek and Martin in your top 4, you can't afford to sit back and turn the puck over.

This team makes too many defensive errors. It's a horrible zone defence that's been persisted with all season despite the fact it's been a disaster. But you can sometimes get around that if you're controlling the puck and establishing significant zone time. But I don't think this team is capable. Most of them have zero compete level, and want to be superstars off the rush.

And the PP sucks. Again.

We're done. Pack it up. Soff.

Already? You have Sid and Geno, anything can happen.

Also, Weber should get as many as Hank gets for the cross check into the boards..

If Vancouver can stay out the box, they will win easy. They spent around 15 of the first 40 mins in the box, lost them the game.

At this moment in time I think I hate the Flyers more than I hate any team in the AFL.

For f*** sake Pens please don't lose the series to the bloody Flyers.

Hey guys

A little off topic but I was checking the Foxtel guide online and I hardly see any playoff games listed. I want to watch the Rangers game one tomorrow but fox aren't showing it! just wondering if anyone knows where I can catch the game ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys

A little off topic but I was checking the Foxtel guide online and I hardly see any playoff games listed. I want to watch the Rangers game one tomorrow but fox aren't showing it! just wondering if anyone knows where I can catch the game ??

http://streamo.atspace.com/
Every Ranger game, free and high def I believe.

4-0

Let's go Rangers!

Great win.

Mike Richards, what a man.
Richards crushing hit in the last minute of the third was absolutely devine! :)

Also - does anyone know if Gamecentre allows you to watch the playoff games live?

Richards crushing hit in the last minute of the third was absolutely devine! :)

Also - does anyone know if Gamecentre allows you to watch the playoff games live?

It should.

not 100% sure about the app, but if your viewing on a PC it definately shows all games

Three OT games in the first two days! I love playoff hockey. They are really letting them play in the Caps/Bruins game. Just calling nothing. So much so that both captains are asking the ref what gives at the end of regulation. More Ovi than anything though.

To be fair though, Bruins have been getting away with an awful lot of after the whistle stuff.

OK I've tuned into the Sharks/Blues game now.

Remember that I never watch the Sharks lose, so when the Sharks win, thank me Brades. :(

Edit: Man the Blues are dominating. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back