Golf 2012 PGA tour fantasy golf.

Remove this Banner Ad

CaramlThickshake

Senior List
Mar 29, 2011
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hi everyone,
have just joined for the first time the fantasy competition on yahoo sports/also i think the pga tour website. It looks really easy to play, and should add a bit of interest to the golf.

I have created a group to create a bit of rivalry for bigfooty users. The group ID is 7145, it is called BigFooty League and the password is golf.

Get on board!

Thanks Mate, we had one last year also, and it only had about 4-5 teams in it, hopefully we can get a few more this year.

Also, we had a BigFooty week by week fantasy game going throughout 2011 (see thread below), basically all you do is pick one player a week, with the only catch being you can't pick the same player twice.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=787151

So I'll start us off for 2012;

Tournament of Champions - Martin Laird.:)

Thanks Mate, we had one last year also, and it only had about 4-5 teams in it, hopefully we can get a few more this year.

Also, we had a BigFooty week by week fantasy game going throughout 2011 (see thread below), basically all you do is pick one player a week, with the only catch being you can't pick the same player twice.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=787151

So I'll start us off for 2012;

Tournament of Champions - Martin Laird.:)

Tournament of Champions -Jonathan Bird.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Realising that having only 2 players from your roster actually enter a tournament isn't the best way to accumulate points, I've done the next one in advance :eek:. Apologies for late post.

Tournament of Champions - Gary Woodland $70,000
Sony Open - KJ Choi

Tournament of Champions - Gary Woodland - $70,000
Sony Open - K.J. Choi. - $22,000 ($92,000)
Humana Challenge - Matt Kuchar.

Of course, I would take David Toms out now after leaving him in the first two tournaments :(.

Well at least I'm not coming last anymore :D. Finished with 90 pts, although benching Kuchar just before the final round was a massive ****-up. Wagner saved my ass by finishing second :thumbsu:

Tournament of Champions - Gary Woodland - $70,000
Sony Open - K.J. Choi. - $22,000 ($92,000)
Humana Challenge - Matt Kuchar - $56,000 ($148,000)
Farmers Insurance Open - Brandt Snedeker. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back