2012 Premiership in Pictures

Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal
Post pictures here. Including ones you've taken.

Nick+Malceski+2012+AFL+Grand+Final+Sydney+W1cJKrslp1ol.jpg

This reaction after this goal will be remembered forever. Get the bearded man.

scaled.php

scaled.php

Captains' reaction at the final siren. They were both outstanding and proved to be worthy captains over the last 4 weeks.

a38frezceaa8p7tjpglarge.jpg

Only downside with this is Kennedy was off to the side when they first started posing. Hopefully he's in the shot they use for the poster. Laughed at Jetta, he does a great crazy face.

076880aflgrandfinalsydn.jpg

lol don't fall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Mcveigh photo, wow just wow! It's just fantastic to see them all so happy after everything that has happened. What a photo

Channel 7's AFL Game Day paid special tribute to them this morning. They followed McVeigh's wife & bubs around with cameras yesterday & needless to say I had a lump in my throat when they showed vision of McVeigh running towards the boundary searching for his wife & the little one.

I wasn't the only one, when they crossed back to Hamish McLachlan in the studio he couldn't speak & had tears in his eyes. Had to hold today's newspaper in front of his face....no shame in that, footy is an emotional game especially when family is involved.

I would love to see that tribute again if anyone can upload it.

Channel 7's AFL Game Day paid special tribute to them this morning. They followed McVeigh's wife & bubs around with cameras yesterday & needless to say I had a lump in my throat when they showed vision of McVeigh running towards the boundary searching for his wife & the little one.

I wasn't the only one, when they crossed back to Hamish McLachlan in the studio he couldn't speak & had tears in his eyes. Had to hold today's newspaper in front of his face....no shame in that, footy is an emotional game especially when family is involved.

I don't often get emotional but I couldn't help but shed a tear after seeing that.

Thanks to you all... I am on 3G so can't see all the pictures, will look forward to re-living the moments of the day when I go back to Sydney tomorrow, I took a few photos as well. Some great images in the Melbourne papers this morning too which I have saved

Anyone know who that photographer was taking pictures of the cheer squad during the early part of the game? He was standing in the isle down in front of the fence.

I'd love to also see this tribute if anyone has it or knows a link for it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back