NRL 2012 - Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

FRIDAY, 6TH APRIL
South Sydney vs Canterbury-Bankstown (4.05pm - Ch 9-LIVE)
Wests Tigers vs Brisbane (7.40pm - Ch 9-LIVE)

SATURDAY, 7TH APRIL
Gold Coast vs Sydney Roosters (5.35pm - FOX 2-LIVE)
Cronulla-Sutherland vs St.George-Illawarra (7.35pm - FOX 2-LIVE)

SUNDAY, 8TH APRIL
Canberra vs Warriors (2.05pm - FOX 2-LIVE)
Newcastle vs Parramatta (3.05pm - Ch 9)
North Queensland vs Melbourne (7.05pm - FOX 2-LIVE)

MONDAY, 9TH APRIL
Manly-Warringah vs Penrith (7.05pm - FOX 2-LIVE)

Free to air games this week
Game 1: South Sydney vs Canterbury-Bankstown
Game 2: Wests Tigers vs Brisbane
Game 3: Newcastle vs Parramatta

NSW/QLD: Game 1: live at 4.00pm; Game2: live at 7.30pm; Game 3: delayed at 4.00pm

VIC/TAS: Game 1: live at 4.00pm(GEM); Game2: live at 7.30pm(GEM); Game 3: delayed at 4.00pm(GEM)

SA: Game 1: live at 3.30pm(GEM); Game2: live at 7.00pm(GEM); Game 3: delayed at 3.30pm(GEM)

WA: Game 1: live at 2.00pm(GEM); Game2: live at 5.30pm(GEM); Game 3: delayed at 2.00pm(GEM)

FOX: Game 1: delayed at 10.30pm; Game2: delayed at 12.00am; Game 3: delayed at 6.00pm (NSW/VIC times)

Bunnies
Broncos
Dragons
Warriors
Knights
Cowboys
Eagles

[edit] Missed one.

Sod it, I'll go for the Titans. They haven't been too bad this season, and the Roosters don't convince me.

Tipping against the Warriors, then, AuckMel! I thought long and hard about that one, but Canberra have only half a squad, and surely the Warriors must come good soon?

NOOOO. Why does every rabbitohs game have to be on 9?

Bunnies
Broncos
Roosters
St George
Warriors
Knights
Storm
Manly

Not really. :)

One nice thing for me this season; last year the webcast seemed to take about 24-36 hours to come through, this season they seem to be coming online after about twelve. Which, allowing for the time difference, means that Sunday afternoon footy, for example, I can watch on Sunday afternoon, which kinda gives the appearance of being 'live'. And as, unlike youse guys, I don't have to worry about hearing the result on the TV etc, effectively it virtually is for me.

Souths
Wests
Weather dependant, rain on the way leans me towards Sharks
Warriors
Knights
Cows
Manly

Tipping against the Warriors, then, AuckMel! I thought long and hard about that one, but Canberra have only half a squad, and surely the Warriors must come good soon?

They can't play any worse I guess, but then neither can the Raiders. Not liking the center paring and I think that's gunna hurt us.

Will be glad when Luck's back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were good AuckMel. Inglis, Taylor and Reynolds were the standouts, and Morris had a great game for the Runts.

Should be a decent contest tonight too. Hoping for a Broncos win, although I feel dirty saying that.

How on earth did the video ref miss the knock on by King just before half time on that kick?

Must be the only bloke in Australia who didn't see it.

We've been whinging about them for a little while now. I thought he got a touch too, but no BOD given which indicates he was pretty sure.

Buggered if I know.

Adam Blair is proving to be a $550k a season mistake.
For what it's worth, I think he will come good, but it's fair to say, he is not earning his keep in the first 6 rounds. Long way to go.

PS: I am just pissed off because I put $ on the Tigs tonight.

I thought the commentary talked the Tigers up rather too much. They were good against the Bunnies, and defended well today, but they never looked like scoring for most of the game, whereas the athletic young Broncos were a constant threat. Wallace just looks better and better. Is he a Queenslander?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back