VFL 2012 Sandringham Zebras News & Discussion Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Useless information, we just cracked the 1000 post mark in this thread :)

I'm not sure where to put this and don't think it's thread worthy but in a survey the coaches did, all 18 coaches voted for the idea of every team having their own reserve side. I have no idea about costs and the like but I'd be all for it. That way we'd be able to have a say in where the young guys play, try them in different roles, they all play together etc. and to be honest the ground they play on at TBO doesn't do much for our young guys development because of how small it is which someone mentioned a few pages ago.

I don't think it's a coincidence that young guys from teams like Geelong, Collingwood and Essendon come in when they're needed and don't miss a beat. Would do wonders IMO.

If the word on Twitter is anything to go by, it appears as though Williamstown want to part ways with the Western Bulldogs and go it alone...be interesting to see if anything comes of it...so next year you have Bendigo and Essendon parting ways and going alone...now possibly Willy and the Bulldogs doing likewise..that throws another 2 teams into the equation

If the word on Twitter is anything to go by, it appears as though Williamstown want to part ways with the Western Bulldogs and go it alone...be interesting to see if anything comes of it...so next year you have Bendigo and Essendon parting ways and going alone...now possibly Willy and the Bulldogs doing likewise..that throws another 2 teams into the equation
Seems as though the AFL clubs want there own ressie comp and rightly so as per usual the AFL wrecked the old vFA clubs i was an avid Oakleigh supporter and was dirty when we only got a token U18 side,long term any VFA side that goes alone will be doomed in this comp as that is another 20 or so players they need to find.

The AFL should of left it as it was as it appears to be heading back in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back