2012 SEQAFL Division 2 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys talking about me? If so, I don't have any involvement with any other clubs. My last name is King so that's why my username is King Me. Easy mistake to make I guess.

Still going along that line? Last year you accidentally referred to yourself as "us" "we" etc when talking about the kings, on many occasions. So unless its Wayne King, I think this may be a furfy

think a few blokes need to appreciate the sense of humour from KingMe.

check out the words parody and sarcasm in the dictionary and you might get a chuckle out of his work :thumbsu:

think a few blokes need to appreciate the sense of humour from KingMe.

check out the words parody and sarcasm in the dictionary and you might get a chuckle out of his work :thumbsu:

BOC no word on game time, no link posted? or anything dissappointed i thought you were helping me out?

Divo pretty sure its a 1pm kick off - still in syd on phone - pretty casual from what i can gather - matt glynn is sorting it out if ur chasing any more details then that.

Popped down to watch a bit of Aspley & Kenmore in the scoobies ( had a mate playing for Aspley). Interested to know why Aspley only had 2 on the bench as far as I could see. I take comfort knowing there are blokes who fill the jumper out like I do still running around. BS to the rumours Kenmore had lost a few as they had a few likely types running round. Didn't see the one's but both sides looked fit warming up.

Rumour has it that robina a grade are looking good early in the yea.. From all reports the gave surfers a run for money and surfers were lucky to win?? Any news from the room pen chunk??

kedron cant be doing to badly, they bearly let beenleigh score. I wish AFLQ would run that 20/20 preseason cup again like they did a few years ago, was a great gauge on how everyones preseasons was going. (granted kedron won then went on to win the spoon)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kedron cant be doing to badly, they bearly let beenleigh score. I wish AFLQ would run that 20/20 preseason cup again like they did a few years ago, was a great gauge on how everyones preseasons was going. (granted kedron won then went on to win the spoon)
yeah sounds like a crap idea so probably no point, in any pre-season game against someone in the same division they arent going to put a full side out to play i wouldnt have thought

Any notable practice matches tomorrow/Sunday? It seems across the Divisions sides are judging their opponents based on the form of the seniors alone, risky move as a season's success very often comes down to depth to cover (unfortunately) possible long term injuries.

I heard that the Caboolture Caloundra practise match was called off early because of the violent behaviour of Caboolture.

I heard that the Caboolture Caloundra practise match was called off early because of the violent behaviour of Caboolture.
Yes it was called off and caboolture's conduct was nothing short of disgraceful.if they want to be a succsess in divvy 2 then they need to have a good hard look at the way they go about it because the cheap shots and king hits were pathetic and has no place in this comp.i think they think they are still in div 3.lets hope the players responsible get rubbed out for a period of time.i did hear one of the players was a new recruit and was under suspension from another league for 4 weeks.time for caboolture's footy club to get fair dinkum and play footy or f--ck off.

Caboolture were in front by 16 points and looked in control of the game to when they decided it was better to fight than play footy.silly

Yes it was called off and caboolture's conduct was nothing short of disgraceful.if they want to be a succsess in divvy 2 then they need to have a good hard look at the way they go about it because the cheap shots and king hits were pathetic and has no place in this comp.i think they think they are still in div 3.lets hope the players responsible get rubbed out for a period of time.i did hear one of the players was a new recruit and was under suspension from another league for 4 weeks.time for caboolture's footy club to get fair dinkum and play footy or f--ck off.
They have hade a reputation that they are dirty, but surely they have a coach and senior committee people that don't condone this behaviour, also if the paperwork was done correctly they would have known of the character of the suspended player. I hope the league bans that player for a long time, and surely the league needs to look at the physical damage possibly received to any Caloundra player. Caboolture should be dealt severely for this. They have so much going for them in the future, new complex, they need new people.

Having watched caboolture v nambour and now Caloundra v caboolture I think nambour will beat Caloundra in their round 1 local derby and do it quite easily.nambour much more advanced at the moment player ability wise by the looks of things and Caloundra looked to have a very very young squad on the park with a lot of kids running around.Looking forward to getting down to north street to watch the 2 local sides battle it out for bragging rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back