2012 SEQAFL Division 2 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the season is nearly upon us. After playing a few sides, watching others and hearing plenty of rumours it is no clearer to me who will be the top sides.
Yeronga is my only obvious choice. Muggsy, Fulton, Smith, Duke, oh and NOTTING. Wow lets hope their list drops off after them.
I hear Caloundra are rating themselves very highly. Who are their big recruits?
Cant wait for round 1. It has been a long pre season!!

Fulton ??? No sign of him???
Smith??? No sign of him
Our only new senior players muggsy, Notting,flower,Steven quirk, duke,Darren okeefe, and possibly a few others . We are all getting pumped for the season proper only 2 more Saturdays then it's game time . Really looking forward to having good hit out against cooparoo next week.

Smith??? No sign of him
Our only new senior players muggsy, Notting,flower,Steven quirk, duke,Darren okeefe, and possibly a few others . We are all getting pumped for the season proper only 2 more Saturdays then it's game time . Really looking forward to having good hit out against cooparoo next week.
Should be a good trial game for both sides. Where will it be played DC?

Smith??? No sign of him
Darren Okeefe if he's one of your big signings I would be keeping my thoughts to myself.

Darren Okeefe if he's one of your big signings I would be keeping my thoughts to myself.
Flower?? Not sure he is a big signing either. Didn't dominate div 3 last year. in fact struggled in some games. He might be a handy wing or 3rd fwd.
Notting and muggsy will be brilliant. So no Fulton, zac smith or duke?

My top 4 are

Yeronga
Coorparoo
Robina
Aspley

I have no idea who will come fifth as I reckon the bottom teams will generally all be as rubbish as each other. Why on earth are people saying Kedron will be top 5? they are a bloody rabble.

Robina have had a cpl of good hit outs against surfers and burleigh but with a new coach and game plan we expect it to take time for everyone to know their role.

I've been extremely sarcastic on here towards you devil, but from what i saw last year of you boys and what ive heard so far i cant see you going from bottom 3 to top 2 as easily as you say.

The Kings have earnt the right to be favs and clear favs at that. Kenmore have lost Plummer which is massive for them, Aspley will be there abouts, We think we are a genuine top 5 team this year and Nambour have recruited well.

Stanley how are the boys at Alex looking?

Wynnum have been quiet and well caloundra and caboolture played a "spirited" practise game on the weekend.

King Me - got a mate who has been down to training a few times for the Kings - your "mates" at the kings havent noticed a former roo at training have they?

Flower?? Not sure he is a big signing either. Didn't dominate div 3 last year. in fact struggled in some games. He might be a handy wing or 3rd fwd.
Duke yep.. Others no heard flower didn't spend much time up forward from last year we heard from a few different sources . We plan on playing him forward which where we reckon he plays his best footy and we also feel okeefe will be handy in our team, aspley there abouts?????! We beat them by 20 or so points with 10-12 seniors out.

Fults has not been an early bird for the past 3 or 4 years. If he has signed to play ,it, might be round 2 or something like that. In saying that, he has an established business to run and it somewhat surprises me, he has committed to Yeronga.( some distance from the Gold Coast).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robina have had a cpl of good hit outs against surfers and burleigh but with a new coach and game plan we expect it to take time for everyone to know their role.

I've been extremely sarcastic on here towards you devil, but from what i saw last year of you boys and what ive heard so far i cant see you going from bottom 3 to top 2 as easily as you say.

The Kings have earnt the right to be favs and clear favs at that. Kenmore have lost Plummer which is massive for them, Aspley will be there abouts, We think we are a genuine top 5 team this year and Nambour have recruited well.

Stanley how are the boys at Alex looking?

Wynnum have been quiet and well caloundra and caboolture played a "spirited" practise game on the weekend.

King Me - got a mate who has been down to training a few times for the Kings - your "mates" at the kings havent noticed a former roo at training have they?

Heard that it's going to be a tough long year for the Vikings.

Im moving to sunshine coast from melbourne hopefully in the next few months! I play a division 2 standard down here, just wanted some feedback on some good clubs in the area to play for. Cheers

Im moving to sunshine coast from melbourne hopefully in the next few months! I play a division 2 standard down here, just wanted some feedback on some good clubs in the area to play for. Cheers
All clubs are fairly good, Maroochydore have best facility's on coast, young side rebuilding process, Coach is last years Qld Country Rep Coach . Noosa 2 premierships in 3 years. Both teams play div 1 footy, one league down from State League. Div 2 have Nambour, successful club over past 5 years , have just been promoted to div 2. Coach good bloke. Caloundra , rebuilding phase, good club, 2010 premiers though a lot of the players from that side have moved on. Ex state league coach in charge
Then in div 4 you have Pomona and Glasshouse, both sunny coast grass roots clubs that play for fun. I am biased am at Maroochy, inbox me your number if you wish, can talk.

My top 4 are

Yeronga
Coorparoo
Robina
Aspley

I have no idea who will come fifth as I reckon the bottom teams will generally all be as rubbish as each other. Why on earth are people saying Kedron will be top 5? they are a bloody rabble.

Ill tell you all my top 4 after round 16! seriously no one really knows who has what who has signed etc, there is a lot of chat about clubs that have signed big name players but wont realistically know until the season gets underway. looking forward to it hope everyone has done the best they can and it is a solid season. If there are teams who still enjoy lifting elbows and king hitting that is shameful if you want to do that go join a UFC ring to get your anger out. Ill only lift my elbow on the sidelines when smashing down a beer or 3! ha

Devil - howd your boys go on saturday against the kings?

King Me - I know you didnt play but do you know the result? Did you get many possessions??

LAds on the 2012 Thread, As Morro in Div 3 has done i have started a new one for the 2013 SEASON feel free to jump on that one and have a ripping chat makes more sense we create a new one for 2013 feel free to start chatting away! BOC get on board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back