2012 SEQAFL Division 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah wasn't really going to work for us that one... Imagine trying to get from work to home then from the southside of Brisbane to Redcliffe in peak hour traffic, absolutely no chance!!!

In massive news for div 3 an wat is sure to b highly talked about for weeks to come beenleigh hav signed an absolute gun forward to play a few games throughout the year.. This bloke has dominated every comp he's been in an will only add to the already potent group of men down at buff land... Ya heard it here first fellas on www.fukthatsmassive.com:eek:

In massive news for div 3 an wat is sure to b highly talked about for weeks to come beenleigh hav signed an absolute gun forward to play a few games throughout the year.. This bloke has dominated every comp he's been in an will only add to the already potent group of men down at buff land... Ya heard it here first fellas on www.fukthatsmassive.com:eek:

He may have been spoken about in previous posts. Legend of a man. If he played every game give him the goal kicking medal now. The Roos and buffs sharing the love again haha!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me guess u played on him an dominated.. ya prob dnt hav a clue who the man is or wat he can do coz u wil struggle to find any1 here in this league that has watched him who would agree with u

Im confused. Is it Anthony Corrie? I thought he was at Western MAgpies? It says Alan Corrie on the AFLQ results page. Who is that? Im so confused. Someone just say who it is for the love of GOD!!!!

Im confused. Is it Anthony Corrie? I thought he was at Western MAgpies? It says Alan Corrie on the AFLQ results page. Who is that? Im so confused. Someone just say who it is for the love of GOD!!!!

Yes Allan corrie the uncle of Anthony corrie.. s**t that a good pick up for western magpies

look out for the cabbo lions this year, i hear they have a couple of guns that have come from the sandgate hawkies, young gordo is one i would look out for.

if i were you big fella i wouldnt recommend going to the cabbo markets anytime soon mate, i got you banned. no cheap pokemon cards for you.

if i were you big fella i wouldnt recommend going to the cabbo markets anytime soon mate, i got you banned. no cheap pokemon cards for you.

mate no one recommends going to the " cabbo markets", no one recommends going to Caboolture at all. won the flag in April have you. worry about beating Ipswich inround 2 before you plan your parade DH.

Stop it, you are killing me :D

Finally some life in this thread, keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back