2012 SEQAFL Division 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez you make me want to punch you in the balls. :cool:
Ha ha in all seriousness I wouldn't even bother having a guess at this stage. I wouldn't have the slightest idea how anyone is looking. Even we haven't played with our best 22 in either grade once yet.

I would like to think that we will be there in late August and hope the footy gods are kind!

Beenleigh (got heaps to pay players.Can turnover a side and still produce another top notch team)
Pine Rivers. (can pickup players from Aspley and surrounds. Will be difficult to beat)
Carrara. (If not for Cobras last season, they would have made the Granny. And have good youngsters.)
Moorooka (Because they reckon they love footy so much, they get 30 players to training in November.)
Cobras (Only coz all the other teams are perenially shite every season. And the Cobras might get 2 teams on the park. Half the team will need to play 2 games And- The Cobs have lost Mill- B&F . Rehn Lovitt - 3rd in B&f. Superstar and Big Footy legend- A Flowers- 4th B&F.
And at least another 3 Key position players.

Beenleigh (got heaps to pay players.Can turnover a side and still produce another top notch team)
Pine Rivers. (can pickup players from Aspley and surrounds. Will be difficult to beat)
Carrara. (If not for Cobras last season, they would have made the Granny. And have good youngsters.)
Moorooka (Because they reckon they love footy so much, they get 30 players to training in November.)
Cobras (Only coz all the other teams are perenially shite every season. And the Cobras might get 2 teams on the park. Half the team will need to play 2 games And- The Cobs have lost Mill- B&F . Rehn Lovitt - 3rd in B&f. Superstar and Big Footy legend- A Flowers- 4th B&F.
And at least another 3 Key position players.

Lets not let the facts get in the way of a good story ay :rolleyes:

Carrara - I assume mean Coomera, and what a stupid thing to say, if they made finals, they would have made the GF, hahahahaha

If the Buffs didnt lose a final they would have won the GF to :confused:

I saw Coomera play the Cobs last season. It was a tight game until the last 10 mins. It was at the Cobs home ground. Winner makes the finals. There was little difference in ability between Coomera and the Cobs in ability. A few undisciplined acts and 2 50 metre penalties cost Coomera dearly.
And the Buff handbaggers. Both Coomera and the Cobras would have walked over them in Round one of the Finals. That was evident by how Beenleigh caved in .
Or did I see that game wrong? I'd swear I heard the Buffs being addressed by one of their players in the 3/4 time huddle.Maybe he was their coach, Who cares? His words- "Your afraid of them!
Now how would they have won that flag with Netball skirts on?
Fact!

I saw Coomera play the Cobs last season. It was a tight game until the last 10 mins. It was at the Cobs home ground. Winner makes the finals. There was little difference in ability between Coomera and the Cobs in ability. A few undisciplined acts and 2 50 metre penalties cost Coomera dearly.
And the Buff handbaggers. Both Coomera and the Cobras would have walked over them in Round one of the Finals. That was evident by how Beenleigh caved in .
Or did I see that game wrong? I'd swear I heard the Buffs being addressed by one of their players in the 3/4 time huddle.Maybe he was their coach, Who cares? His words- "Your afraid of them!
Now how would they have won that flag with Netball skirts on?
Fact!

Are you drunk?

Are you talking about the same coomera we smacked at there ground a few weeks before finals by over 10 goals?

Maybe they would have beaten us, but that's a long way from a GF. Stay on your own topic, it's your best chance of not sounding like a half wit.

Are you drunk?

Are you talking about the same coomera we smacked at there ground a few weeks before finals by over 10 goals?

Maybe they would have beaten us, but that's a long way from a GF. Stay on your own topic, it's your best chance of not sounding like a half wit.
I hate to say it but Morro is correct. We were pantsed that day... I should know, it cost Obama and I a beer each. Pretty sure they were deliciously frosty right Morro & KP?

I hate to say it but Morro is correct. We were pantsed that day... I should know, it cost Obama and I a beer each. Pretty sure they were deliciously frosty right Morro & KP?

Haha my point is simply the best 5 teams over the season made it. To suggest a team who missed was the best or 2nd best side shows a distinct lack of knowledge. Especially considering we beat everyone above us just before finals. Logan were simply better than us and have been for 2 years or so.

No offence to coomera but last year your best and worst were worlds apart. Much like our first and second halves of the season.

We definitely let ourselves down in several games last year. It cost us finals in the Seniors and Minor Premiership in the Ressies.

However 2013 is a new year and I'm confident that we have improved in a lot of areas.

We definitely let ourselves down in several games last year. It cost us finals in the Seniors and Minor Premiership in the Ressies.

However 2013 is a new year and I'm confident that we have improved in a lot of areas.

Hence I picked you clowns for top spot :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is not helpful Troy.
Not 100% sure Gaz but isn't Pine Rivers a black jumper with a light blue V? When we were looking at getting an all black away jumper with a white cross we were advised that this would clash with Pine Rivers.

Not 100% sure Gaz but isn't Pine Rivers a black jumper with a light blue V? When we were looking at getting an all black away jumper with a white cross we were advised that this would clash with Pine Rivers.

That rights it's a black jumper with light blue sash so like the essendon/Richmond jerseys but a lightish blue colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back