Competitions 2012 SuperCoach / Dream Team Questions Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Any word on how far away Robinson is? What's he out for? I made a bad judgement last week and left him in my side as I assumed he'd be back in, then when thursday rolled around I forgot about it and got a doughnut for my troubles. Almost did the same thing this weekend, what's the deal with him?

I think he was pretty close for this week, so should be in next week. I'm holding onto him.

What is the deal with Robinson? Has his role changed for the worse now that Judd is back or should I still expect the potential for 90+ DT scores?...

Considering benching him for Devon Smith / Dustin Martin... but this is a role specific question as I don't like what I saw against Essendon and don't want him stagnant in the fwd line like that again.

Any ideas?

What is the deal with Robinson? Has his role changed for the worse now that Judd is back or should I still expect the potential for 90+ DT scores?...

Considering benching him for Devon Smith / Dustin Martin... but this is a role specific question as I don't like what I saw against Essendon and don't want him stagnant in the fwd line like that again.

Any ideas?

He's been a killer hasn't he? Seems to be lacking the fitness and confidence we saw pre - injury. Lots of bash and crash but not much else. I think he's being given the same roles, just not finding much footy- he really should have killed it when Fletcher went off saturday. Heading to the pine for me.(the MRP may make the decision for us).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back