List Mgmt. 2012:T.Young; 2013:J.Paine; 2014:______?

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think that we've now accounted for all players we're going to lose this off-season?

We're currently up to 7 off our senior / rookie lists (Maxy, Ball, Lynch, Clarke, Hudson, Yagmoor, Mooney)

Add another 2 likely to that with Lumumba and Beams to take it to 9.

Do you think that's it? Or will there be more?

Next in line to be cut from the senior list.

Sinclair
Gault
Ramsay
Fasolo
Oxley
Young
Blair
Armstrong

All could be used as part of a trade.

Sinclair
Gault
Ramsay
Fasolo
Oxley
Young
Blair
Armstrong

I couldn't imagine Gault, Ramsay and Oxley having much trade value given they've only played 1 or 2 games each. They all had good debuts, so can't imagine they'll get delisted either.

Armstrong to his fourth club :eek: takes 'journeyman' concept to new levels.

Young? Hmmm, can't imagine he'd be worth much.

Fas and Blair are probably the only ones worth anything at the trade table.

I couldn't imagine Gault, Ramsay and Oxley having much trade value given they've only played 1 or 2 games each. They all had good debuts, so can't imaging they'll get delisted either.

True. I'll be surprised if any of the names above are at Collingwood in two years. Would need a big turn around/development.

I couldn't imagine Gault, Ramsay and Oxley having much trade value given they've only played 1 or 2 games each. They all had good debuts, so can't imaging they'll get delisted either.

Young should just be a straight delist.
Blair we could shop around but not worth much.
Fas will come good.
Armstrong is one of our only players with some ball skill he's best 22 next year.
Gault I think is promising def worth keeping.

Losing 9 players in an off-season is already drastic enough. As much as I think we have a few other plodders on the team, it's better to let them have their spot usurped by people coming through our system. Hopefully the selection committee actually act on that this season though...

Look if i had it my way

Young
Blair
White
Armstrong

Would not be playing with us next year, trade or delist. The others are kids so im willing to giv them more time. U r never going to hav a list where all players are good enough
Toovey not been the same since the reco. Doubt he will ever get back to 2010 form.
Keeffe. Don't see us winning a flag with him in our defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toovey not been the same since the reco. Doubt he will ever get back to 2010 form.
Keeffe. Don't see us winning a flag with him in our defence.

Toovey and keeffe struggled this year, but the four i mentioned are just plain terrible

Keeffe should never hav been put in the leadership group this year, is not a certain starter so didnt understand why add the pressure of leadership on him. He can definately improve next year

Toovey first year back from knee, was struggling toward end of year

Toovey and keeffe struggled this year, but the four i mentioned are just plain terrible

Keeffe should never hav been put in the leadership group this year, is not a certain starter so didnt understand why add the pressure of leadership on him. He can definately improve next year

Don't know why you put Armstrong on the list he was exceptional the few games he got

I think every season members should be allowed to vote out one player from the list.
To keep the selection committee honest.
Who would go? Prob Blair, young or white I reckon.

Hard to see Hawthorn with Keeffe in their defence. Lake and Gibson are the bench mark.

And that was 3 more goals than karnezis
And incidentally 3 more than WHE will ever kick for us, no matter how much you post about him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back