2012 TSL Footy Show THE MAP

Remove this Banner Ad

A week is a long time in football.

What I was referring to was that the TSL MAP version, is simply on the back burner. If someone wants to fund it then I can make the production happen. It's all pretty straight forward.

Cripps already sponsor the STJFL, are a great Tasmanian company with vision & I wasn't about to say no. It won't be hard talking up the positives when you have 3,000+ kids playing in a well run competition that has nothing but positives.

First episode will be on line from June 20th for 12 weeks. Looking forward to it.

If the TSL version ever did happen I see it as a separate market and separate clip, different audience.

A week is a long time in football.

What I was referring to was that the TSL MAP version, is simply on the back burner. If someone wants to fund it then I can make the production happen. It's all pretty straight forward.

Cripps already sponsor the STJFL, are a great Tasmanian company with vision & I wasn't about to say no. It won't be hard talking up the positives when you have 3,000+ kids playing in a well run competition that has nothing but positives.

First episode will be on line from June 20th for 12 weeks. Looking forward to it.

If the TSL version ever did happen I see it as a separate market and separate clip, different audience.

Well Mars said they would pay MILLIONS to sponsor a Tassie team in the AFL... here's hoping the good people at Mars (or anyone here with a contact to them????) puts their hand in their pocket to fund a TSL version of The Map. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back