2013-14 AFL TM Off-Season Analysis & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade #22 - Gippsland ( Continstar ) trade Viv Michie to Western Vultures ( sante ) for Mark Baguley
A nice simple trade for once sees a player for player swap of Viv Michie for Mark Baguley. Both players are not the most well known players going around and with averages of approximately 66 and 49 respectively they certainly aren't superstars either. Both players are also on very similar contracts for the next two seasons as well so this trade all comes down to which player you think is better value.

The Vultures are hoping for back to back premierships in 2014 so any move they make will always have that in mind. That is the reason I am a little surprised by this trade. Both players are of similar value on the trade market but Baguley has shown a lot more than Michie has so far. Admittedly Michie's sample size is extremely small, but Baguley established himself as a regular best 22 player this season and managed a career high in average points. Mark should also be able to increase his output in the coming years and at the age of 26 he should be starting to really hitting his straps. Gippsland will be happy to have Baguley on board and at the very least he adds a little depth to the squad.

Vultures may have lost a little depth with this trade but Michie does have more potential than Baguley and that would be why the Vultures have made this trade. With a fresh opportunity in 2014 we may very well see Viv cement his place in the best team and on the back of that post career high numbers. What those exact numbers would be is a little bit of a question mark though at this stage and that is why Gippsland win this trade for me.

Baguley is very limited in his scoring IMO. He's a back pocket.

Michie will get minutes in the midfield next year so I'm hoping he can average alright. Either way, neither player is in my best 22 or so players so I went for someone with a higher ceiling of improvement and scoring.

Baguley is very limited in his scoring IMO. He's a back pocket.

Michie will get minutes in the midfield next year so I'm hoping he can average alright. Either way, neither player is in my best 22 or so players so I went for someone with a higher ceiling of improvement and scoring.

Yup, that's how I see this trade. If Michie can get some solid minutes in the Melbourne midfield then the trade should work out ok for you. Neither player is going to post huge numbers so it is a very low risk trade for both parties.

Trade #23 - Harbour City ( knobby ) trade Aaron Edwards and Pick #56 to Albury ( Fitzey ) for Aaron Hall and Nick Haynes
This a trade that surprised me as Albury striked me as a team that was willing to rebuild. This trade however sees them trade out two youngsters in Hall and Haynes for solid, but senior forward Aaron Edwards. At this point in time the forward Aaron Edwards is the best player involved in this trade but he six years Hall's senior and eight years older than Haynes. Edwards does have the ability to play in a key forward position for the Bandits which is very handy but with Joe Daniher, Sam Reid and a handful of other players available to play this position for Albury I'm not sure if another one was needed. Aaron Edwards will add 70 odd points every game he plays, but I feel his position in the side is not as secure as 2013 now that his AFL side has acquired Shaun Hampson. The acqusition of pick 56 is nice, but is unlikely to land anyone of huge talent.

Harbour City will be happy to have added further young talent to their roster by completing this trade. Edwards was a handy scorer fir the Hornets but Hall and Haynes should be able to add roughly 60 points to the score when they play. Neither player is a guaranteed first team player every week, but both players are young and will add depth to Harbour City at the very least.

This trade is fairly equal if you look at 2014 only, but after that I feel that this trade is clearly in the Hornets favour. None of the three players are guaranteed playing time every week, but the fact that Hall and Haynes are so much younger should mean that they improve their output and perhaps cement a place in the team in future years.

Trade #24 - West End ( PVF ) trade Hamish Hartlett to Launceston ( Marklar_33 ) for Todd Goldstein
A good trade this one. Both players are still young and with Goldstein averaging roughly 90 and Hartlett 80, both players post relatively high scores. Both players have the ability to push their scores even higher. So why did this trade occur? I believe it was due a few things: the position of either player, their future potential to score and salary.

There is no doubt that a high scoring ruck is highly valued in this game with these players few and far between. Goldstein will bring exactly this to West End however and with Giles their only other decent ruckman left, it is definitely needed. Goldstein should play every game next year and provide the Riots with a constant stream of points and at just 25 years of age he should stick around for some time. West End will be more than happy to have Goldstein on board.

Hamish Hartlett as a high scoring midfielder/backman is much more common than a high scoring ruckman, so why would the Plovers trade away a higher averaging and harder to find player? The reason I believe is because of the potential for Hartlett to score big. Hartlett has shown glimpses of posting high scores for a string of games but has never really made a consistent habit out of it. At the age of just 23 though and with another pre-season behind him, could 2014 be the season that Hartlett goes from inconsistent high scorer to consistently posting super scores? Launceston sure hope so. Perhaps the bigger component of this trade for the Plovers though is the salary cap relief they receive as a result. It is no secret that Launceston are up against getting their wages back under the cap and this trade should help by shedding roughly $100K from the total player payments.

This trade is pretty handy for both teams, but because West End get a player that scores well in a much rarer position they get the win. Goldstein will be a consistent performer for the Riots and should help the new coach post a decent score from week to week. If Hartlett can boost his scores on a consistent basis though then Plovers may have just shedded some salary without losing too many points per week.

Trade #25 - Launceston ( Marklar_33 ) trade Pick #18 to Gold Coast ( sausageroll ) for Pick #19
Why on earth would a team trade an earlier pick for the pick just after it? Because the salary is less for the later pick, that's why. In perhaps one of the more strange trades you will ever likely see, this trade showed just how desperate Launceston were to shed even further salary. Obviously Gold Coast win this trade, but there isn't too much of a difference really.

Trade #26 - Melbourne ( loopy_cam ) trade Heath Hocking, Jack Viney, Pick #11, Pick #17 and Pick #42 to Mozzie Bites ( Roy boys ) for Dayne Beams, Lachie Whitfield, Andrew Moore and Pick #52
Another big trade this one with a total of 9 components involved in the trade including premium midfielder Dayne Beams. Dayne struggled a little with injuries in 2013 but when he got on the field he produced an average score of over 100. That's not bad in normal circumstances but even better when you consider the time he had away from the game. With a contract of over $650K per year though, Melbourne will be hoping Beams can back to his very best of 2012 though when the midfielder averaged almost 120 per game.

Jack Viney I rate as a very good future prospect and is pretty much a like for like replacement for Lachie Whitfield. Both players posted respectable averages in 2013 and over time should become very good scorers for their respective teams. Heath Hocking has been a consistent performer over the past few years and should be able to punch out an average of 70 for the next few seasons at the very least. Mozzie Bites will be glad to have Hocking on board and he should be a consistent performer for the team.

I feel one underrated component of this trade is the acquisition of Andrew Moore by Melbourne. The young utility has struggled with injuries over the years but finally overcame them somewhat in 2013 to play 15 games at an average of just under 70 points per game. If Moore can stay injury free and cement his place in the best side then I feel that Moore is every bit the player Hocking is.

The swap of pick 52 for pick 42 is nice for the Mozzie Bites but really there isn't too much between the two picks. That means that for me, this trade comes down to whether Dayne Beams is worth trading for Pick 11 and Pick 17. Both these picks could very well net the Bites two very good players on a minimal contract but to me Beams is worth more. You just don't know exactly how well the two picks will turn out whereas with Beams you know you have 100+ points every week when he plays. Both teams will be happy with this trade though; Melbourne get an absolute pearler in Dayne Beams while Mozzie Bites shed some salary cap but still manage to add some nice young talent and potential stars in the form of draft picks. Like most trades, you will never know who will come out on top until several years down the track.

Trade #27 - Harbour City ( knobby ) trade Cameron O'Shea, Jack Hombsch and Tim Broomhead to Port Adelaide ( Russian ) for Jarryn Geary, Mike Pyke and Jarryd Lyons
No superstars involved in this side but this is a trade that could shape either team's fortunes. My initial thoughts are that Harbour City have opted to offload some young, promising talent for a few more established players that are already posting decent numbers. This fits into their premiership window as well with the Hornets likely to be right in finals contention over the next few seasons. Port Adelaide should be right there with them in 2014 though which makes this trade even more intriguing.

In terms of expected production in 2014, you would think Mike Pyke will be the number one player involved in this trade. It's hard to believe it, but Pyke is now an undisputed first ruckman and his average of 70 in 2013 should increase even further in the upcoming season. Lyons and Geary are also handy additions to the Hornets squad, with both fairly entrenched in the starting lineup and both players likely to average around 70 next season.

Port Adelaide have given away some solid production but have gained the two players with the most potential. Jack Hombsch and Tim Broomhead are both very new to the top level with Homsch playing just six games and Broomhead case yet to debut. Both players are expected to develop very nicely over the coming years and obviously Port Adelaide rate both. Jack Hombsch's ability to play as a key position player at either end of the ground is also a very handy skill to have. Perhaps the most underrated acquisition in this trade though is Cameron O'Shea for Port Adelaide. A permanent member of the starting lineup, O'Shea posted an average of over 70 as a key defender for the 2013 season and at just 21 years old this is likely to increase. The best part about this acquisition though is the relatively cheap 5 year contract awarded to O'Shea, ensuring that he stays on the Port Adelaide list for quite a while.

I like what both teams have done with this trade. All players involved add value to their respective and all players are all players excluding Broomhead are likely to play the majority of games in 2014 as a starting member. There always has to be a winner though and in this case I will give it to Port Adelaide, only because the players received are a little younger and I rate all three very highly in the potential stakes. Pyke, Lyons and Geary though are likely to produce higher scores in 2014 though and could go a long way to the Hornets making finals.

Trade #28 - Port Adelaide ( Russian ) trade Luke Hodge, Shaun Higgins, Colin Garland and Brodie Grundy to Geelong ( GeeCat ) for Bryce Gibbs, Mitch Robinson, Tomas Bugg and Hamish McIntosh
Two more big name players switch places in this trade with Luke Hodge heading to Geelong and Bryce Gibbs heading to Port Adelaide. Luke is one of the premium players in the league and has been for some time. His loss to Geelong will certainly hurt Port Adelaide but I feel they have a like for like replacement in Bryce Gibbs coming to them in the trade. Both players averaged similar scores but unlike Hodge, Gibbs is in the prime of his career and will play for many more seasons yet. Look for both Hodge and Gibbs to be mainstays of both teams.

Shaun Higgins has always been a bit of an enigma, with injuries often getting the better of him over the course of a season. If Shaun can get healthy though he should be able to add some handy points to Geelong, although I do doubt we will ever see him realise his full potential now. Across the half forward line he will be more than handy though. Colin Garland is a no fuss key defender who won't post a super amount of points, but he will play every week and nudge 70 every week. Not bad really for a position that generally doesn't score well.

Perhaps the most valuable acquisition for Geelong though is that of Brodie Grundy. The tall ruckman had a superb debut season and looks to be one of the premium ruckman of the future. Already he has nailed down a starting position and he should be able to increase his already impressive average of 70.

Mitch Robinson and Tomas Bugg are both nice acquisition for Port Adelaide. The Power should be able to rely on both to play every week and with averages of over 70 and 50 in 2013 respectively they should provide handy points for the upcoming season. Both players are young and have the ability to improve their output, particularly Bugg who is still adjusting to the pace of the competition.

McIntosh is a big gamble for Port Adelaide. After giving up potential gun ruckman in Grundy they get back a potentially high-scoring, but injury prone ruckman in return. McIntosh should be able to hold down a number one spot and post some very good numbers if he is healthy, but that is a big if based on previous seasons.

Overall I give the win to Geelong in this trade. I feel they have acquired the two of the more valuable players involved in this trade in the form of Hodge and Grundy. It is a hard one to judge though as I feel that although Geelong has added the more premium talent, Port Adelaide has added more depth to their side. Really it could be a win to either team depending on which way you look at things, particularly when you consider that depth was the main reason the Vultures took home the premiership in 2013.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade #29 - Launceston ( Marklar_33 ) trade Daniel Talia and Pick #61 to St Kilda ( ShaunDuggan ) for Pick #40
Launceston continue to try and shed salary via trade, this time off-loading key defender Daniel Talia for a pick upgrade. The loss of Talia won't hurt the Plovers too much in the short term, with the young defender averaging just over 46 points for the 2013 season. The loss will hurt Launceston's depth though with Talia likely to play all games for quite a while.

St Kilda continue to quietly build their list, adding further young talent to a team that could be a sneaky chance next season. Talia won't score huge for the Titans, but you can rly on him to play every week and at the very least add depth to the team. At 22 there is plenty of improvement to come from Talia as well.

The Titans are the winners again in this trade. Picking up a young key defender for just a pick downgrade is a bargain basement price to pay. Launceston won't mind too much however as at least they get something back in this trade and finally find themselves under the salary cap.

Trade #30 - Western Vultures ( sante ) trade Ben Sinclair to Albury ( Fitzey ) for Brad McKenzie
Two very similar players involved in this trade. Both play similar roles, both have similar job security and both score roughly the same amount of points per game. Both players will be solid scorers for their new teams in 2014, I expect them both to play the majority of the games in 2014 and both players should be able to increase on their average from 2013.

Too very similar players traded mean that this is a very equal trade but I believe the Vultures got the better deal in this one. I just feel that at a slightly younger age, McKenzie has a little more potential to post big scores than Sinclair. Their might not be much difference between the two in 2013 but from there on I feel McKenzie will slightly edge out Sinclair as a player. This is one of those mutually beneficial trades though as it enables both coaches to extend contracts for their new player on a fairly inexpensive deal so really I can't fault either party for completing this trade.

Trade #31 - Western Vultures ( sante ) trade Tendai Mzungu, Leroy Jetta and Pick #44 to Wagga Wagga ( Gee Dub ) for Arryn Siposs and Pick #46
The reigning premiers are again involved in a trade, this time sending out Mzungy, Leroy Jetta and Pick 44 to Wagga Wagga for Arryn Siposs and Pick 46. The Vultures were very keen to move Jetta on, openly shopping him on the trade market for anyone that would take him. Wagga Wagga are that anyone and for their trouble they also receive a very dependable scorer in Mzungu. Tendai was a great scorer for the Vultures in 2013, averaging close to 80 in a premiership year. The Warthogs will be more than happy to have him on board. Jetta was unwanted by most, but Wagga Wagga have taken him on board, giving him a chance to show his wares and increase his average of roughly 50 points per week. Jetta's position in the team is definitely not secure but with a bit of luck he may be able to turn things around. Gaining a little pick upgrade is also handy for Wagga Wagga, although in all reality the two pick upgrade is likely to mean much that late in the draft.

Mzungu's loss will hurt the Vultures chances of going back to back no doubt but by adding Arryn Siposs they have acquired a player with much potential. For several years Sipposs has been touted as a potential break out player for the upcoming year but so far we have yet to see it. Arryn's output in 2013 was actually less than that in 2012 and the Vultures will be hoping for much more than an average in the mid 40's from Siposs.

Jetta may have been a player that had "negative trade value" on the open market, but I feel that Wagga Wagga have done the better out of this trade. The Warthogs may have lost a player with good potential but what they got in return was a known good scorer who still has a few good years of scoring left. If the Vultures weren't the reigning premiers then I could understand them off-loading a good scorer for a potential player but obviously they were quite desperate to offload Jetta in a deal. If the selling point of this trade for the Vultures was indeed to rid themselves of Jetta's contract then that is OK, but with the amount of salary cap space they have then they could quite easily have afforded to payout Jetta's remaining contract, in fact it would have been the perfect opportunity to do so considering the Vultures had extra cap space from winning the title. This isn't a horrible trade for the Vultures and I do understand their interest in Siposs, but Mzungu should provide more points to a team pushing for back to back titles in 2014. If Siposs does indeed breakout in 2014 though then the Vultures may just have added a player for the future.

Trade #32 - Geelong ( GeeCat ) trade Colin Garland and Will Schofield to West End ( PVF ) for Sam Mayes
It's easy to see where both teams are coming from with this trade; West End need some key defensive players while Geelong are looking to add some young talent. Both teams get what they want from this trade with all three players traded being fairly young in AFL terms.

Garland and Schofield have both cemented their place in starting teams as key defenders and both score around average for key defenders scoring just under 70 and 60 respectively. Both players are unlikely to improve on that average too much but both players will be in the Riots starting lineup every week.

Sam Mayes averaged over 70 in his debut season and given his young age he should improve on this in the coming years. As a forward who can push into the midfield is position is fairly common, but the potential for Mayes to become a premium scorer is there for all to see.

West End have got what they wanted from this trade but Geelong are the winners. Adding a young star of the likes of Mayes is a massive coup, particularly when you consider that the Cats already have Harry Taylor and Ben Reid filling the key defensive spots. Mayes has the potential to be a great scorer in this league but West End won't be too disappointed considering they were in desperate need for some reliable key defenders.

I also needed one more spot on my list. Mzungu wasn't going to be in my best team next year and if he was he would be holding out players like Savage, Karnezis, M. Jones etc who I expect big things from next year...

I still think Mzungu will score higher than all those listed players in 2014 and at the very least would provide some very handy depth. If you needed an extra spot on your list then you could have quite easily delisted a player or two.

I do very much understand your interest in Siposs though as he is a player of high potential. Like I said in the analysis this isn't a bad trade for you but I just feel that Mzungu would be worth more to you while the premiership window is open compared to Siposs.

Trade #33 - Port Adelaide ( Russian ) trade Marc Murphy and Pick #12 to Wagga Wagga ( Gee Dub ) for Bryce Gibbs and Zac Smith
More premium players shift places in this trade. Despite having a poor 2013 by his standards, Marc Murphy has to be considered one of the better midfielders in the competition. It was only two years ago that Murphy averaged over 100 and you would expect his output to reach that level again in 2014. At 26 years old there is the possibility that Murphy takes his game to an even higher level now that he has had a whole season under a new coach. Pick 12 should net Wagga Wagga a solid young talent as well, with many potential midfielders available at that range in the draft.

Gibbs actually managed to score more than Murphy in 2013, positing an average of just under 90 for the season. This score is OK for a midfielder but it's even better considering you can name Gibbs across the half-back line. At just 24 years old you could argue that Bryce is also learning the game somewhat and given a bit more midfield time, could push his average closer to 100.

Zac Smith is a very handy get for Port Adelaide. After trading out Grundy the Power were on the lookout for a ruckman and they get their man in Smith. Zac will be out for most of the first half of 2014 but he is considered one of the best ruckman going around. When he does get back on the field you could expect him to average close to 70, although he may start slowly coming off an injury. One interesting side story to the Zac Smith story will be how he fits into the starting lineup now that he is likely to fight for a spot with fellow emerging tall Nicholls.

There are positives to both sides of this trade but I prefer the Port Adelaide side of the deal. Gibbs will provide the Power with a great half back option and Smith will be the ruck for the future. Wagga Wagga were in no way dudded in this trade as they get the best player in Murphy and a top line draft pick, but I do have concerns for their ruck stocks now that Smith has departed.

Trade #34 - Ballarat ( fightingfury_88 ) trade Jarrad Grant and Jared Petrenko to West End ( PVF ) for Jon Giles, Andrew Phillips and Ben Kennedy
This was a trade that the Ballarat Dragons agonised over. Jarrad Grant had a breakout yea in 2013 and showed he has the potential to be one of the best scoring forwards in the game by averaging close to 80 points over 8 games. With the ability to play Grant in a key forward slot as well, Grant's value is only increased. The one question mark over Grant will be whether he can produce that over a full season. Jared Petrenko is a handy get for the Riots as well with the small forward also able to play through the midfield at a pinch, a role that saw him score over 50 points per game in 2013. Petrenko may never be a huge scorer but in the very least he adds some depth the West End's squad.

The Dragon's catalyst to complete this trade was the need to add some ruck depth. The team was desperately short on the biggest players in the game but with Giles added there should now be at least some competition for the starting ruck spot at Ballarat. Phillips is less likely than Giles to earn time as a ruckman but he does add some much needed depth to the position. Coming off an injury in 2013, the Dragons can only hope that he has fully recovered from his injury and develops his game at reserve level in 2014.

The rucks may have been the main reason for completing this trade for Ballarat, but the clincher was adding Ben Kennedy. The Dragons were very keen on the small forward/midfielder in his draft year but did not have a pick that could acquire him. After a solid 2013 averaging just under 50 for the season, Kennedy is primed to make further inroads into cementing a permanent position in the senior team.

Obviously I mark this trade down as a win to Ballarat otherwise the trade wouldn't be completed in the first place. From Ballarat's view it is hoped that by completing this trade Jarrad Grant has been sold while his value high after buying him for a low price, however there is a very real chance that Grant pushes his game to new levels in 2014 and come back to haunt the club. Riots will be happy to add two dangerous forwards to the squad while Ballarat have managed to snare some ruck depth and further enhanced their young talent.

I still think Mzungu will score higher than all those listed players in 2014 and at the very least would provide some very handy depth. If you needed an extra spot on your list then you could have quite easily delisted a player or two.

I do very much understand your interest in Siposs though as he is a player of high potential. Like I said in the analysis this isn't a bad trade for you but I just feel that Mzungu would be worth more to you while the premiership window is open compared to Siposs.

I agree, I lose the trade looking at it from an individual stand point. This is the way I manage my list, look for players who I think are ready to break out before they have, it was another reason I won the premiership this year. My starting team is fairly solid and I want to stay up the top for as long as possible so I've been willing to trade out some good players for younger talent who should be ready in a year or two to take over from the likes of Priddis, Stanton etc when they are gone.

If Karnezis, Savage, Harper, Jones, Michie can all average 50-70 then I'm set for another flag IMO.

Trade #35 - Melbourne ( loopy_cam ) trade Ben Rutten to Albury ( Fitzey ) for Pick #58
Ben Rutten never has and never will be a big scorer in this league. His 2013 average of just over 50 is about all you can expect from the big bodied defender but he will provide Albury with a key position player who will play every week and at the very least will add depth to the team.

By completing this trade, Melbourne free up some desperately needed cap space while not giving up too much. Pick 58 is very much hit and miss but if it is a hit then this trade looks very good for Melbourne. It is more likely than not though that a pick this late in this draft is unlikely to net a player who will play much at all, let alone score well and that's why this trade is a win for Albury. Of course all of this comes down to who Melbourne draft as if they select right, they could walk away big winners from this trade.

Trade #36 - Gippsland ( Continstar ) trade Scott D Thompson to Geelong ( GeeCat ) for Sam Mayes and Jesse Stringer
After acquiring Sam Mayes earlier in the trade period, Geelong decide to ship him off along with Jesse Stringer for the premium key defender Scott D Thompson. Thompson showed this season that he is in the prime of his career, backing up his solid 2012 performance to post an average close to 80 in 2013, pretty much elite for a key defender. At 27 years old there is a chance that this could increase further and alongside Harry Taylor who is already at Geelong, the pair form one of the most damaging key defending combinations in the league.

Gippsland have traded away a premium defender but in return they get two very promising young players. Sam Mayes in particular is a good get after he averaged over 70 in his debut season. This is likely to increase further over the coming years as well and combining that with the acquisition of Stringer makes this a very nice trade for the future for Gippsland.

When you look at this trade closely, Geelong have in effect traded Will Schofield, Colin Garland and Jesse Stringer for Scott D Thompson. None of those three players were likely to play much for Geelong is 2014 and Scott Thompson will so that is a win for Geelong, but I feel it would have been a bigger win for the Cats if they did not complete this trade. With Taylor and Reid already on the books I feel Geelong already had the key defensive stocks covered and the acquisition of Thompson was a bit of overkill.

In summary, Scott Thompson will make Geelong a better team in the immediate future but I feel Mayes will be a better scorer in a few years. That's why I give the win to Gippsland in this trade, particularly when you throw Stringer in as well. Having said all that, the trade should help Geelong push for the premiership in 2014 after just missing out in 2013 which makes this situation a bit of a win-win for both teams.

Trade #37 - St Kilda ( ShaunDuggan ) trade Shaun Hampson to Gippsland ( Continstar ) for Pick #29
At last we reach the final trade of this off-season and it involves a simple player for pick trade. Shaun Hampson has always shown the potential to be a handy scorer but has never really been able to take his game to the next level. With an average of just over 60 in 2013, his scores aren't bad, but they could be a lot better for a ruckman/key forward. Under a new coach and new system in 2014 though Hampson could finally unlock his potential, especially considering he is expected to be given a permanent position in the senior team. Gippsland will be happy to have Shaun on board for 2014 where he should be an automatic selection as ruck or key forward.

In return for losing Hampson, St Kilda have managed to snare a decent draft pick. Although it is unlikely to result in an absolute star of the game, pick 29 should mean the Titans get a solid player that should stay with the club for a long time. Trading away Hampson also frees up some cap space for St Kilda who were beginning to edge close to the limit after completeing several trades and free agency acquisitions.

I give the win in this trade to Gippsland. Pick 29 could turn out to be a good player, but with Hampson St Kilda know that they are getting a solid ruck option who could push his average over 70 in the coming years. In reality, the trade was completed at about market value for Hampson and neither team will be unhappy with what they got from the trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back