2013-14 amalgamated non-league thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think at our current size, League 2 should be FC United's goal.
And I think we could grow enough by the time we get there that League 1 could become feasible.
But I can't atm, see FC United reaching the Championship (Well, unless we pull a Yeovil)

Was Ashley Young out of favour with David Moyes?

BmaIYCrIcAAl1t2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that luton are going back into the league, what does that actually mean for the club?

Typing on my commodore 64 sitting in my time machine

I remember about 7-8 years ago now, Dag and Red was the worst in England, and I built them up to win England! :D
Though, it was easy back then.
I'd go through the rosters world wide and find the best XI and best 2nd XI in the world in the 16-18 age range.
And over 2 seasons, buy them all.
But requested transfer fees were low for them being so young.

Only worry was surviving the first half a season in the game. Needed 1 transfer period to become competitive in league 2, so could legitimately get fired in that period, a 2nd to turn the tide and be winning late in the year. The 3rd transfer period would round out the team and I could use that team for the next 10-15 years.

0-0 in both games, so looking good for Guiseley and still up in the air for Alty/Hednesford. The final will be at the home of the winner of the Alty/Hednesford game.

Was all keyed up to go to this, but haven't finished some work that needs to be done by tonight (too much time on BF). Hopefully will get another chance in the final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back