2013-14 FA Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah I actually think bruce would be good at liverpool and Rodgers would be s**t at hull.

612043-ch_azuma3.gif

You have blurred the line between reality and fiction, I can't tell whether you're being serious anymore

So back to the FA Cup

Will the poor man's Liverpool put 2 pass Arsenal in the first 20 mins? Or will the rich man's Crystal Palace in Arsenal scrap an unlikely win against the best side in England?

Hey!!!!

I'll take rich man's Crystal Palace, actually made me laugh :p

Also, just read the last 6 pages and my head actually hurts.

Last edited:
Arsenal vs Hull?
Game in London?
Bendtner better start.

Loved those chants
"He scores when he wants, he scores when he wants, Nikolas Bendtner, he scores when he wants" - After every chance he ****s up :p

Arsenal vs Hull?
Game in London?
Bendtner better start.

Loved those chants
"He scores when he wants, he scores when he wants, Nikolas Bendtner, he scores when he wants" - After every chance he ****s up :p

Can't believe he scored early against us.. haha.

We've had to wear our away kit in all games against predominantly red teams, so presumably someone thinks they do clash. Though I can't remember if Sunderland wore their away kit against us in the Quarters - they certainly did in the league - so it may have just been filling the requirement of wearing the clash kit a certain number of times in the League.

It's much better if the two teams competing in a big final like this can wear their home kit, even if just for the tradition. Obviously it can't happen all the time, but yeh wouldn't have thought it would be a problem with these two. Mind you, I wouldn't have thought purple clashed with brown and gold either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wigan wore away kit last year.

There you go. Not sure how I forgot that one.

Regardless, Arsenal wearing home kit this weekend so seems like we'll be able to get away with it.

Did anyone else know that refs only get to ref one FA Cup Final in their career? Seems crazy!

They do play Hull this weekend and in the FA Cup final, so of course he is going to be nice... :p

Both would definitely be in the top four:

Rodgers, Martinez, Pulis, Bruce

They do play Hull this weekend and in the FA Cup final, so of course he is going to be nice... :p

Both would definitely be in the top four:

Rodgers, Martinez, Pulis, Bruce

My top four too. That said, I think it's really Rodgers or Pulis.

36 points from 33 games shouldn't get close to manager of the year consideration. FA Cup is a bonus, but hasn't been the toughest fixtures to get there.

For me Rodgers, Martinez, Pulis, Mourinho (if he wins, but not if he doesn't) are the only ones in with a shout.

Rodgers is the standout, but Pulis has done an amazing job for a club shop wearing cretin.

36 points from 33 games shouldn't get close to manager of the year consideration. FA Cup is a bonus, but hasn't been the toughest fixtures to get there.

For me Rodgers, Martinez, Pulis, Mourinho (if he wins, but not if he doesn't) are the only ones in with a shout.

Rodgers is the standout, but Pulis has done an amazing job for a club shop wearing cretin.

For the side universally tipped to come dead last? Not sure how Pulis getting 40 is that much better than Bruce getting 36 AND making FA Cup Final, and not having us in a relegation fight all season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back