Dan Cooper

Victory Salute
Sep 26, 2013
Red Corner
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boxing
Just home from the game. Disappointing not to get the 3 points. Sydney play long and without much imagination but we couldn't make them pay. The number of threw balls we attempted to Bara and all for no result. Most of them were too long, but it just wasn't his night either.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Last night was a disgrace with the amount of cops and security guards around AAMI Park. Treating us fans like criminals has now gone beyond a joke.

The club has made no attempt to protect its fans all season and I'm f@cking over it! They are really testing me whether I should renew my membership next season with the way the club has not only handled the N.T situation but our wonderful fans in general.

last night about 10 security guards where blocking our exit from the South End and making us walk around the whole of the f@cking stadium! just to protect about 20 SydneyF.C fans in fear of us wanting to fight, really ffs! bunch of wanks. Families, kids all treated like second class citizens, got a bit heated too between a few fans and security with one security guard jumper punching and grappling a few fans only for asking the question why?

Disgrace!! The club and AAMI Park will be getting a letter of complaint along with the number of that security guard. Absolute not good enough and not fair to tread the fans like criminals.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Blackburn Rovers
The problem that MV face is that if something does happen they'll be slaughtered by the FFA and the media, so naturally they take additional precautions to avoid conflict. The cost of another WSW-like incident is too great to justify reducing security, we might be banned from finals if it happens again.

Dan Cooper

Victory Salute
Sep 26, 2013
Red Corner
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boxing
The problem that MV face is that if something does happen they'll be slaughtered by the FFA and the media, so naturally they take additional precautions to avoid conflict. The cost of another WSW-like incident is too great to justify reducing security, we might be banned from finals if it happens again.

Losing 3 points certainly wouldn't help our cause.

It's always a minority that stuff it for everyone else.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
The club puts on games for people who want to attend. If you don't want to go stay home and watch it on TV :thumbsu:

Bulshit! I go to enjoy myself and support the team not to be harrased and treated like a criminal and always looking over my shoulder for cops and security, thats how it felt last night.

We've had to put up with it for far to long with the clubs atitude toward its fans no matter what we say or complain about they Don't do anything.

Last night was poor and it reflected on the atmosphere.

I doubt you'll see many coming back or a membership of anything over 20k next season if the club continues with this attitude.

They should never take the fans for granted as they have.

Last edited:

Dan Cooper

Victory Salute
Sep 26, 2013
Red Corner
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boxing
"It's always a minority that stuff it for everyone else".

I notice you conveniently chose to remove that when you quoted me above, and it's the sole reason why this extra scrutiny is in force. Because a few dickheads f___ed it up for everyone else.

Punt Road Feral

Premiership Player
Aug 23, 2007
Punt Road's Manure Pit
AFL Club
Richmond
Bulshit! I go to enjoy myself and support the team not to be harrased and treated like a criminal and always looking over my shoulder for cops and security, thats how it felt last night.

We've had to put up with it for far to long with the clubs atitude toward its fans no matter what we say or complain about they Don't do anything.

Last night was poor and it reflected on the atmosphere.

I doubt you'll see many coming come or a membership of anything over 20k next season if the club continues with this attitude.

They should never take the fans for granted as they have.

Totally agree with you. IM sick of going to games to feel like that and i can't be ****ed anymore going to games with s**t atmosphere.
It makes the games boring and you might as well watch it on tv. I now do other things and just check the fox sports app every now and then.

I won't be renewing if the club doesn't change it's stance next season.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
"It's always a minority that stuff it for everyone else".

I notice you conveniently chose to remove that when you quoted me above, and it's the sole reason why this extra scrutiny is in force. Because a few dickheads f___ed it up for everyone else.

No I didn't conveniently remove it I quoted you from another post.

I understand the repercussions from what happen against the Wanderers but seriously where has the threat been all season from the fans in and around the stadium? There has been none. That incident although needed to be highlighted was overblown way over the top, out of the clubs control and an incident the police should have prevented and failed, probably because all there resources were all at the stadium. How can you seriously justify having 10 security guards blocking my exit from the stadium in case I decided to want to enter the Sydney bay to fight! Which I had no intention of apart from going home along with everyone else in the South End.

It's a joke!

Last edited:

Dan Cooper

Victory Salute
Sep 26, 2013
Red Corner
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boxing
It's always a minority that stuff it up for everyone else, and that's exactly what happened in this case. The majority suffer for the dickhead behaviour of the few, and we can thank our fellow supporters for that.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Totally agree with you. IM sick of going to games to feel like that and i can't be ****** anymore going to games with s**t atmosphere.
It makes the games boring and you might as well watch it on tv. I now do other things and just check the fox sports app every now and then.

I won't be renewing if the club doesn't change it's stance next season.
Yep, didn't go either. Easier just to watch it on TV.

LT
brox
archie
c-pain
troisi
mahazi
lego
marak
leijer
geria
murnane

hmmmmm.

i dont like sash og on the foxsports panel. he's a current player commenting on rival teams. he should stay away.

rudans ok.

actually, why is it that panelists (ex a leaguers) are always sydney players or nsw players?

Dan Cooper

Victory Salute
Sep 26, 2013
Red Corner
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boxing
Want to be on the board early tonight. We've been playing far too much catch-up lately. Though I must admit we are getting better at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back