2013/14 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the club's best ever results.

Was amazing to be there, quality match and great atmosphere with both sets of fans getting involved. Over 13,000 there apparently and many of them were Guangzhou supporters which added to the occasion.

Great night for the club. I fear that it might be tough to back up for Friday but I was wrong about tonight so let's see! COYBIB!

Oh and Coe was heroic in the second half! Was sure they were going to equalise several times but he stood firm.

Thought he played his best game for the club tonight some outstanding saves! and his distribution was second to none.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rogic has appeared disinterested and lazy the whole time he has been with us, coasting through games as if just trying to avoid injury. The talent is obvious, but the intensity certainly has not been. I know that he has had his injury concerns, but overall he has been disappointing. Will make the World Cup squad but will want to play a lot better and with a lot more hunger and passion.

Troisi has been very good apart from a blip around mid-season. Wouldn't be surprised if he makes the squad.

One of the club's best ever results.

Was amazing to be there, quality match and great atmosphere with both sets of fans getting involved. Over 13,000 there apparently and many of them were Guangzhou supporters which added to the occasion.

Great night for the club. I fear that it might be tough to back up for Friday but I was wrong about tonight so let's see! COYBIB!

Spewing I didn't get there. Great win and what a week it's been so far when you couple it with beating Wellington 4-1 in NZ.

For all of that though, Friday is the one that counts most.

Hoprfully its a great atmosphere for you and most importantly a win !!
Well I'm pretty confident if we play near as well as we did Tuesday night, it should be a good result.

Can I just rock up and buy tickets tonight? Or should I book online?

Not my area of expertise. But as the stadium holds about 55,000 people I would have thought you could turn up and buy a ticket there without much trouble. It might save some screwing around in queues if you pre-book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back