2013/14 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he almost scored from a corner, so yes i expect him to get one or two goals from set pieces

Yeah he connected well with that header. But it did go straight to the goalkeeper.

Height in the box for corners is a luxury we have rarely had at Victory.

Anyone know how tall he is? Looks 6ft 5 minimum. He's clearly inches taller than Leijer.

6 4

not overly massive in numbers but just the fact we haven't had a tall bloke for what seems like years was the surprise haha

Some amazing link play from Gui and Archie there, they'd be cut down if they ever tried that against HAL defences.

Like most I hated Berisha at Brisbane but it's always different when they're your c*nt and we've needed a goal scorer like him for years now, I think he'll fit in nicely.

Highlights from last nights practice match against Hume F.C

Good to see Berisha get his first goal for the club.

Went out there and had a look. We started very slowly because we had a second string team out there apart from Berisha and one or two others. After half time we had close to our best team on the paddock and they looked pretty sharp.

The tall, young kid in 22 looked like he has potential.

Berisha hit the inside of the post. So could have had at least 2. He will kick a lot of goals this year.

The touch of Archie and Finkler was insane. In particular in one passage of play.

Went out there and had a look. We started very slowly because we had a second string team out there apart from Berisha and one or two others. After half time we had close to our best team on the paddock and they looked pretty sharp.

The tall, young kid in 22 looked like he has potential.

Berisha hit the inside of the post. So could have had at least 2. He will kick a lot of goals this year.

The touch of Archie and Finkler was insane. In particular in one passage of play.

1) His name is George Howard Plays for Box Hill United, only 17 (or just turned 18) I've done some chasing sense Tuesday and lots of people have big raps for him and think he can turn in to an absolute gun! Also a genuine all round nice guy.

2) it's he will "score" lots of goals.

Interesting....

@Gatty54: Some interesting developments re ownership of Melb Victory . 35 per cent up for sale. Look out for my story tomorrow.

@Gatty54: @Ryans_Rovers well that's a possibility. I understand the guys who want out could be prepared to offer shares to public

Anyone head out to Port Melbourne the other night? I was to go but the plan fell apart at the last minute. Missed a Brox goal darn it :mad:

Good news.

North Terrace is back for 2014/15

After a season fighting the most onerous supporter restrictions in the history of the league, the North Terrace is set to return!

Gone are the tarps separating the fans,
Gone is the scanning in and scanning out, and
Gone are restriction on banners.

The NT standing area at both Docklands and Swan Street is set to more than double in size and, most importantly, all fans will have the ability to join us.

While the simplest way to stand in the NT is to buy a membership to the area, the North Terrace fundamentally rejects the idea that our way of support should be restricted to those who have the means to buy a season ticket.

As such, the NTC has been working with the Club to establish access for all other members and non-members.

Details are still being finalised but what we're working towards is a quick and simple way for fans to pick up an NT area ticket from in or around the NT on match day.

The North Terrace would like to thank all fans of Melbourne Victory for the overwhelming support we've received over the past year, we recognise that without your support this would not have been possible.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/North-Terrace-Melbourne/356644847782442

Well Done! to all invovled can't wait to hear the NT in full voice again. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back