2016/17 Perth Glory Thread-20 Years of Glory..Castro for Premier!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep - Duncan played well, then made a typical young keeper error. Making the ball yours from a cross is something that develops over time. Gallas wa very good and Davies once again showed flair.

Rubbish game though !!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First half was just terrible,barely able to watch it and read 50 pages of my book.Game improved in the 2nd without reaching any great heights.Lucky to hang onto a point in the end with Phoenix missing a host of chances.
Nothing has changed;playing purely for pride and not making too bad a job of it.
However as a club the shambles remains.:rolleyes:

Well, PGFC earned a point at least...

Young Duncan did alright in goals. Made a few errors and a standout a howler for Wellingtons goal but showed enough to be given the gig till seasons end. Back in the youth and give him a crack.

Sooner this season is over the better. The knobhead/elderly player cleanout needs to begin.

That was Glory's best performance since Lowe took over. Strung together a few passes with an intent to get forward.

They simply are not selecting players with enough creativity. Burns was probably Glory's best player tonight. Some good defensive tackles and nice link up play, but that would suggest there is an issue with selection. If Burns is Perth's best player with a minimal influence on the game,

Stupid phone !!!

If Burns is Perth's best player with a minimal influence on the game from an attacking point of view, it shows that Glory simply have no plan for scoring.

Victory have Finkler, Rogic and Triore all with flair and attacking intent.

Glory got a lucky goal then almost held on for a draw. Victory deserved the win.

I would hate it too if I supported another team. I have plenty of experience from being a Dockers supporter though so it's not so bad.
Thank God the footy is back. Actually had someone call me a bandwagoner for supporting Freo. I laughed in his face!

Can only hope Glory can do a Docker's like turnaround.

Fremantle made hard decisions, had a long term goal and worked towards it.

Glory failed to make hard decisions, are drifting with no obvious long term plan beyond mouthing platitudes.

It won't just happen !

Fremantle made hard decisions, had a long term goal and worked towards it.

Glory failed to make hard decisions, are drifting with no obvious long term plan beyond mouthing platitudes.

It won't just happen !

You just described Freo 10-15 years ago mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all Fremantle's ineptitude, Glory are at the next level for self abuse !

I've been lucky to have a equilibrium of Glory golden era/Geelong ineptitude or Glory ineptitude/Geelong golden era. But before Glory it was Geelong ineptitude of course.

Last edited:
I don't think that's the rule in Australia, I remember Harry Kewell went over to Leeds when he was 16/17.

“It is also important to remember that Daniel is contracted with us until July 2015, and he will remain with the club until he is 18.”

I think they bought it in a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back