2013/14 Sky Bet Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Zola is one of the favourites with the bookies.
Zola would be better than Warnock.

Still not sure how I feel about Zola. He got Watford as close to the PL as possible without getting through last year, with the massive assistance of all those loanees from their Italian counterpart.

Completely struggled before finally being given the boot this season.

Definitely deserves another chance at this level though I would have thought.

Zola would be better than Warnock.

Still not sure how I feel about Zola. He got Watford as close to the PL as possible without getting through last year, with the massive assistance of all those loanees from their Italian counterpart.

Completely struggled before finally being given the boot this season.

Definitely deserves another chance at this level though I would have thought.

Thought he quit this season? Didn't think he got sacked and Watford actually wanted him to stay.

He 'walked' (was pushed I believe). The fans definitely weren't unhappy he was gone, they went from just missing out on the PL to mid table in the Championship in 4 or 5 months.

I would have thought they were smarter than that. Not having half a team of Udinesie loanees would do that to them... Blaming Zola is moronic.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I would have thought they were smarter than that. Not having half a team of Udinesie loanees would do that to them... Blaming Zola is moronic.
A lot of those players came in on free transfers over the summer due to the change in rules regarding loans. The side wasn't that different from last years squad.

The Leeds owner has failed the fit and proper persons test. When you look at who has passed it he must be well dodgy.

Well... yeah. He's been convicted of fraud, that's an automatic fail. As it would for any company.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is because he failed to pay import duty. The other charges are over 10 years a go o they dont count.

He's still been recently convicted in a court of law of fraud, I believe that makes him fail the fit and proper test by default.

Kasper Schmeichel just scored our equaliser in the last minute of stoppage time to salvage a draw at against Yeovil.

Our goalkeeper just scored. What the actual ****?!

Was he up for the corner or what?

Kasper Schmeichel just scored our equaliser in the last minute of stoppage time to salvage a draw at against Yeovil.

Our goalkeeper just scored. What the actual ****?!

Ha ha. Like his old man.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Burnley now only 3 behind us, we play on Saturday night. Massive 6 point game now.

We still have a game in hand but we've drawn our last two and seem to have hit a bit of a lull.

Btw, Nigel Pearson was taken to hospital over the weekend after the Blackburn test and stayed a couple of nights, while he was at the ground tonight, he wasn't in charge. Hope he's over whatever the issue was :thumbsu:

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Chris Wood has actually been credited with the goal, although this might be one for the dubious goals panel:

Looks to me like Schmeichel's header crosses the line.

Yeah saw that. I have no doubt that it was Kasper's header was the one that first went in. No idea why the feck he was up there anyway but good on him :thumbsu: He's already come out and said he's claiming it (as you would as a keeper).

Leeds looks to be in massive financial trouble. Can't afford to pay the players this Friday. They are currently 2mil short, they are trying to get the new guy to pay it. Since he was rejected by the football league and has already payed the last two months wages, he isn't keen to do it.

Likely they will have to borrow the 2mil. Problem for them is that they are currently losing 1.5mil every month.

Not looking great for them o_O

Kasper was always keen to go up for corners. Even in the U16's he was always looking over to the manager for the ok to go up.

He's not the biggest so I never got the point.

Premier league have goal line technology now, Dzeko got one awarded via that method against Cardiff earlier this season. Guess it hasnt made its way to division 2 yet.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Kasper was always keen to go up for corners. Even in the U16's he was always looking over to the manager for the ok to go up.

He's not the biggest so I never got the point.

Premier league have goal line technology now, Dzeko got one awarded via that method against Cardiff earlier this season. Guess it hasnt made its way to division 2 yet.
Wasn't a corner. Was a free kick in our defensive half that we lobbed forward.

To be fair to him, he was one of the only one of our players that attacked the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back