2013/2014 Regular Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Was so sweet seeing nyquist fly by him.

Huge win against the bruins. These griffins man
*in ay man, dem griffins!

Speaking of... this is not for the squeamish but Red Wings prospect (and Griffins bro) Mitch Callahan took a puck to the face and the result was a broken jaw, cut lip and missing teeth. He decided to tweet as selfie straight after...

[MOD: GRAPHIC WARNING]
Click here for photo

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to remove the photo and instead posted the link to it. I imagine not everyone wants to see that while eating their weetbix.

P.S. I effing love that. Toughest sport on earth.

Seven straight goals for the Habs vs the pathetic politicians.

Time to hit the Oddawa golf courses, you pack of clowns.

The Pacioretty-Desharnais-Vanek line is fun to watch. Bergeron will have to produce some magic to get Vanek signed, looks like he's having a lot of fun out there (quote stealing from Pierre McGuire). Vanek up to a point per game after a slow start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and they did it in fine style:

Leafs were outshot 39-15 at even strength tonight. Possession rating was 28%. Against a bottom 10 team in a must-win game

Randy's new tactics:

DF3259B0-5225-4C42-9D0B-07EBC3A6578D.png

Last edited:
I made a bet with a guy I work with at the start of the season that NJ (his team) would finish in the bottom three in the east. Once it became apparent that wouldn't happen, I offered him double or nothing that they wouldn't make the playoffs. I've never been more of a Wings/Blue Jackets fan as I am right now. And screw the Leafs for making it that much more possible.

3 wins in 4 days with no Towes & Kane :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back