2013 Card Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry mate, I don't have 2011 B&F's, and I don't have any spare 2012 B&F's left.
Plus the transaction would have to be done through my parents, and if they found I was dealing with ransoms off a community forum I don't know what they would think ;)
Hahaha fair enough then :D:thumbsu:

Hahaha fair enough then :D:thumbsu:

Hey mate i have cotchin and trengrove 2012 b/f and kieren Jack 2011 B/f if you needed them? also have a heap of other 2011 rising star, rookies, fab 4 etc if you were after them and might even have a few other best and fairests =)

I already have Cotchin 2012 B&F and Jack 2011 B&F but need Trengove :D. How much do you want for it?

Also are any of the 2011 rising stars, rookies, fab 4 Port?

i can go through and have a look but definately have some port fab 4 and silver paralals. And have heaps of other port cards from teamcoach and select various years, including 2013 if you needed?

i can go through and have a look but definately have some port fab 4 and silver paralals. And have heaps of other port cards from teamcoach and select various years, including 2013 if you needed?
Alright thanks mate. How much do you want the Trengove B&F for?

not sure, i will see what i have and see if i cann sell in a lot! or otherwise just make an offer. If you have any cards to trade i am open to trades aswell =)

not sure, i will see what i have and see if i cann sell in a lot! or otherwise just make an offer. If you have any cards to trade i am open to trades aswell =)
Alright I'll see what you have and we will go from there.

Kids are both collecting the select, they actually preferred the folder, much better as well, team coach one looked a bit crap I thought as well. Probably more kid like the team coach though. Son collected those last year so something different. Have a few doubles though, and nobody to trade with. Anywhere in Adelaide that trades the base cards? Trading card place in the city only trade specials, and sell them.

Kids are both collecting the select, they actually preferred the folder, much better as well, team coach one looked a bit crap I thought as well. Probably more kid like the team coach though. Son collected those last year so something different. Have a few doubles though, and nobody to trade with. Anywhere in Adelaide that trades the base cards? Trading card place in the city only trade specials, and sell them.
Personally, I think the folder's much better quality, however the Teamcoach cards are way more interesting for some reason. Maybe because I'm a kid at heart? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have been collecting the 2013 Champions set. I have all the common cards and a bunch of the others, silver parallel, milestone, firepower caricature, b & f and one firepower mirror.

I already have heaps of doubles of the common cards. If I'm to collect the whole set, I am going to end up with like another 2 complete sets of the common cards!

Any suggestions on what to do with all these doubles?

Have been collecting the 2013 Champions set. I have all the common cards and a bunch of the others, silver parallel, milestone, firepower caricature, b & f and one firepower mirror.

I already have heaps of doubles of the common cards. If I'm to collect the whole set, I am going to end up with like another 2 complete sets of the common cards!

i would go to afltcc or ozcardtrader and try and sell/ trade. I am after a bennell or scully firepower caricature if you had any?

My kids have a few doubles of the common cards as well, but not much to do with them as have traded between themselves. Is always the issue with these card collections.

I am a new AFL fan in Canada and a small-time hockey card collector. I am planning to get some AFL cards and the 2013 Team Coach cards seem to look pretty good. I am not in it for the "investment" angle so I am thinking of the least expensive set of Team Coach I can get - on eBay I have seen a complete 198 card set for $15 - $25.

Any advice for a new AFL fan and collector?

I am a new AFL fan in Canada and a small-time hockey card collector. I am planning to get some AFL cards and the 2013 Team Coach cards seem to look pretty good. I am not in it for the "investment" angle so I am thinking of the least expensive set of Team Coach I can get - on eBay I have seen a complete 198 card set for $15 - $25.

Any advice for a new AFL fan and collector?

Hey mate, Boxes are the way to go. Very fun to open and sell for about $107 on Ebay. You get a Magic/Star wild card, Plenty of Footy pointers, Dozen stickers and about 5 Best and Fairest wild cards.

You will also most likely get all the cards in the box along with 36 silvers and about 15 gold.

btw, There are 36 Packets of Team Coach cards in a box.

I bought a packet of select 2013 champions a few months back as I saw them while waiting in line at the newsagent and got nostalgic and have been buying them regulary ever since. Whats annoying is that there are 2 silver parralel cards in every 3 packs yet there a 220 off those all up, bit tight there by Select if you wanted collect all of them you would have to have the standard set 5 times over lol , ok if there were only 50 all up. Also some of the players they chose for the firepower mirror are crap. Hurley over Jobe Watson and Swallow over Ablett. I have scored Marc Murphy twice and Dean Cox though, which is pretty good.

I have roughly 3 sets of the common cards now. Still a fair way off all the parallels. There are as many of those as the commons.

My reasons for starting were similar to yours. I have resorted to buying individual cards off ebay as I'm tired of the commons. Without the feeling of opening the pack of cards, the fad is wearing off.

I received my 2013 Team Coach set and, it is fabulous. It reminds me of the 1978 O Pee Chee NHL set, which is my all-time favorite hockey card set - see below. Nice cards but, do they do a second set or anything. There are only 198 players in the Team Coach set, young guns like Jaeger O'Meara and Charlie Dixon are not in the set. Do I wait for 2014 or do they come out with a second set of players not included in the original 198?

mike-bossy-rookie-card.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back