2013 Geelong Board Dream Team leagues - Division 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
League creators/participants:

Please help me make the 2014 league process as smooth as possible by providing us with your league's 2013 information. This should only take two minutes and we only have a couple of days at the most to collect this information before it will be lost.

We require your 'team IDs' (tid) from your 2013 team.

This is the easiest way to do it:

1. Head to the league page of your BigFooty Geelong Div. X league in Dream Team on your leagues page which is now only accessible through the mobile site (https://aflwap.virtualsports.com.au/league)

2. For 17 other teams, find the unique number at the end of the URL (link) of each team name (https://aflwap.virtualsports.com.au/?p=other_teams&lid=1&tid=XXXXXX#slide). There are a number of methods to do this, and they will differ slightly depending on your browser. To do this, one at a time, left click each team and find the number in the address bar.

3. This method will not work for your own team ID. So it would be great if I could have two people per league compare this information.

4. Add these 18 numbers to the information provided in the opening post and in this exact layout (this will make it very easy for me to sort):

BigFootyName1 ~ TeamName1 ~ TID1
BigFootyName2 ~ TeamName2 ~ TID2
BigFootyName3 ~ TeamName3 ~ TID3
BigFootyName4 ~ TeamName4 ~ TID4
BigFootyName5 ~ TeamName5 ~ TID5
BigFootyName6 ~ TeamName6 ~ TID6
BigFootyName7 ~ TeamName7 ~ TID7
BigFootyName8 ~ TeamName8 ~ TID8
BigFootyName9 ~ TeamName9 ~ TID9
BigFootyName10 ~ TeamName10 ~ TID10
BigFootyName11 ~ TeamName11 ~ TID11
BigFootyName12 ~ TeamName12 ~ TID12